New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big meeting taking place today, everyone who is anyone is attending, full restaurant crew and serving staff in the posh lounges. Had builders and cleaners in overnight making the place look smart. My boy's there so should get a full update today/tomorrow, let's hope there's some BIG news .....
This is clearly bollocks as I haven't been invited

Fuck me, only we could have the fucking luck of having Brighton in the FA quarterfinals determining if we have a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTERFINAL in the new stadium. The fucking odds.

I feel dirty but we really REALLY need Millwall to smash them on the 17th. Also really REALLY need to draw a second leg home match.

This non-midweek game bollocks is also chaffing my ass. Just open the fucking stadium!!

Fuck me, only we could have the fucking luck of having Brighton in the FA quarterfinals determining if we have a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTERFINAL in the new stadium. The fucking odds.

I feel dirty but we really REALLY need Millwall to smash them on the 17th. Also really REALLY need to draw a second leg home match.

This non-midweek game bollocks is also chaffing my ass. Just open the fucking stadium!!

Thought we wanted Brighton to win? I'm so lost - just want the bastard open. :eriksenserious:

bloke is so humble. "Hi, i'm Sonny, nice to meet you", incase they didn't know who he was.
From today's Guardian...
"He is 10 minutes early, which bears reporting because this almost never happens with world football stars and, on the way in, he says to the deputy head teacher that he hopes the children will recognise him. If the remark is not tongue-in-cheek – and it appears not to be – then it is ludicrously self-effacing."

You'll be waiting a while for your answer, he's been binned.
FoolhardyCrispAuk-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom