New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DxEFSqrUwAAkwoo.jpg

When I saw that the capacity has been increased at Wembley for a few games, I thought to myself 'why bother when there are 1000s of empty seats for the 51K games?'. Then I thought perhaps Levy might reduce ticket prices for remaining games at Wembley as a trade off to fans because we're not getting into the new stadium till next season?

Just a thought.

When I saw that the capacity has been increased at Wembley for a few games, I thought to myself 'why bother when there are 1000s of empty seats for the 51K games?'. Then I thought perhaps Levy might reduce ticket prices for remaining games at Wembley as a trade off to fans because we're not getting into the new stadium till next season?

Just a thought.
Hopeful.

Just a thought.
:levystare:

I see pictures of this place on a daily basis and still sit there every day thinking wow this is actually Tottenham's new stadium.

Cannot wait to get in there but it's definitely going to be worth the wait.

Just incredible.

Just a thought.

Well all three of the next games are Cat C, so maybe.

Pretty depressed and underwhelmed now about the stadium. I'm sure that'll wear off as soon as we're in but as I say, if that's next season I'm gonna bloody miss the opening few games. :pochfacepalm:

Need us to get back to winning ways! 2 wins in the next week would do nicely.

image.php

Cladding on the east side now a quarter complete - maybe another 2 to 3 weeks to complete the whole east side ?

Almost all the main framework has been installed - just a few pieces left to go in, which would tend to support the story that the supplier who was told to make the pieces to be installed this summer, is working hard to bring forward the order so we are installing as fast the supplier can manufacture.

All the south east corner complete.

Back
Top Bottom