New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's gonna be v Woolwich on the 2nd of March, isn't it?
Part of me doesn't want our first game at home to be against the scum.
We could take a while to settle there just like at Wembley and for them, their games against us are a cup final. They'll be so up for it.
The thought of them winning in our first game at home and the gloating thay follows sickens me. That prick DT going on about it. We'll never hear the end of it.
I fear I will actually track him down and be the guy to flatten and cripple him.
I would much rather us settle in with a few games under our belt against other opponent's. Just dont give them the opportunity to feck it up.

IP98Ihm.jpg
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me... though getting smashed on Neck Oil is going to be dangerous!

Part of me doesn't want our first game at home to be against the scum.
We could take a while to settle there just like at Wembley and for them, their games against us are a cup final. They'll be so up for it.
The thought of them winning in our first game at home and the gloating thay follows sickens me. That prick DT going on about it. We'll never hear the end of it.
I fear I will actually track him down and be the guy to flatten and cripple him.
I would much rather us settle in with a few games under our belt against other opponent's. Just dont give them the opportunity to feck it up.

Football is all about the jeopardy of winning / losing such games - that's why the Barca result was so pleasing

I'D LIKE TO THINK YOUR MOBILE PHONES WILL BE HEAVIER WITH THE SHEER VOLUME OF PHOTOS YOU'RE ALL GONNA TAKE ON THEM!

Please!!!

I can’t tell you how happy this makes me... though getting smashed on Neck Oil is going to be dangerous!
I’m not supposed to drink beer at the moment, but I recently saw this Neck Oil in cans in my local supermarket. It’s sitting in my fridge waiting for the day we play our first game at the new stadium.

You bastards will have hell to pay if you don't get the songs going. A chance to get the rest of the football world jealous, not talking about the stadium, but the single tier stand and the noise that it creates. Do us proud.

those whose arse has been kissed by the gods of luck, please try and take some photos to share on the forum eh. have a great time!

jammy fuckers!

:dierpochhug:

Jesus that South fucking stand though...That's the view from our bench, imagine sitting there after we score and looking over at that!!!
DucsyKlW0AA_G8m.jpg:large
First, what are those cords running into the seats? I am assuming they are for seat warmers.

Secondly, I keep seeing these glass half walls in photots. Something tells me there will plenty of blooper videos of people walking into/tripping over them. They look nice but dont make a lot of sense.

First, what are those cords running into the seats? I am assuming they are for seat warmers.

Secondly, I keep seeing these glass half walls in photots. Something tells me there will plenty of blooper videos of people walking into/tripping over them. They look nice but dont make a lot of sense.
Better than solid railings, no?

Back
Top Bottom