New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DuYLkFtWoAAE2gQ.jpg

DuYLkFuWwAEB1n4.jpg

By the way, my panic the other week about not being able to see the cock as you walk up the High road... Completely a fuss about nothing. Because of the bend in the road you can still see it clear as day.

Those coming on Sunday. I highly recommend either walking from Seven Sisters, or if you don't fancy that far a walk, get either 149, 259, 279, 349, 476 or 243 bus and get off at Bruce Grove. The 10 min walk from there is definitely worth it.

By the way, my panic the other week about not being able to see the cock as you walk up the High road... Completely a fuss about nothing. Because of the bend in the road you can still see it clear as day.
Do you often panic about not being able to see a cock as you walk along? If so, there's a park nr mitcham I could errrrrrr recommend

Allegedly

I’d like to be able to confirm that I am in no way jealous of those of you going to the test event tomorrow.

I’m absolutely green with envy!!!

Enjoy your visit people. It’s been a horrible & sometimes painful wait to see the results of the major surgery on the old girl.

The pictures & videos on here look stunning but I’m sure the real thing will be even more beautiful.

I can’t wait to see people’s pictures & videos, & hear the accounts of what it’s really like inside the ground.

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom