New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Add to that Nigel and Rolf.
Farage-714x521.jpg

rolf-harris-daily-mirror.jpg

Yeah, what's not to like about those names?

If you had a kid would you consider calling it any of those names? I certainly wouldn't. Sounds like the annoying cunt sat on his own at the bar, trying to chat up any woman who steps within a 5 metre radius, chucking a quid the war of the barmaid every round to "get one for yourself", thinking it's gonna help him get in her knickers when she finishes her shift. Not a name for a kid.
Why don't you insult some others as well while your at it arsehole

So, on the subject of the stadium. I know this is dotted about in various threads... but those with season tickets, where are you sat?

I'm south block 322, row 58

Daniel Levy and members of the Club’s Board of Directors, along with John Fennelly, Club Historian, John McDermott, Head of Academy Coaching and Player Development, and representatives from the Club’s Academy teams yesterday (Wednesday 12 December, 2018) lowered our time capsule into position in the new stadium’s West Atrium.

Time capsules have traditionally been used as a means of communicating with future generations, containing key items from the time in order to provide an insight into the era. The introduction of modern technologies potentially renders traditional time capsules redundant.

Our capsule therefore contains a number of artefacts and documents that capture the emotions and passions of our time at White Hart Lane, our aspirations for the future of the Club and our predictions of how things will be in 50 years’ time, when the capsule will be opened.

capsule_5.jpg

capsule_6.jpg

capsule_1.jpg

capsule_2.jpg

capsule_3.jpg

capsule_4.jpg

Academy players J'Neil Bennett, Phoenix Patterson, Enock Asante and Malachi Walcott join Chairman Daniel Levy to place items into the capsule

Our aim has been to produce a capsule that stands the test of time and gives fans and players of the future a unique sense of the Club and its supporters today.

The capsule will be on view through a glass cover in the West Atrium and part of the stadium tour route. It sits within a casing produced by Archway Sheet Metal Works Ltd – a business formerly based on Paxton Road.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said: “We are at a significant point in the Club’s history as we embark on our next chapter and prepare to enter a new home that will be enjoyed by future generations and our community for years to come.

“It is vitally important that we, as custodians of this great Club, capture this moment in time and give future generations of players and supporters an insight into our thoughts and hopes during this exciting era.

"I am delighted that we were joined by members of our Academy teams for this historic moment and hope that they are here in 50 years’ time to open the capsule."

Oh, the irony....or should that be steelery...
Is that Eriksen’s contract levy was putting in there?

So, on the subject of the stadium. I know this is dotted about in various threads... but those with season tickets, where are you sat?

323, Row 48

I know there’s a good contingent in the next block over towards the east stand. Dunno what block number it is off the top of my head.

If you had a kid would you consider calling it any of those names? I certainly wouldn't. Sounds like the annoying cunt sat on his own at the bar, trying to chat up any woman who steps within a 5 metre radius, chucking a quid the war of the barmaid every round to "get one for yourself", thinking it's gonna help him get in her knickers when she finishes her shift. Not a name for a kid.

All I want is for a woman to hold me.

Is that such a crime?

322 - Row 41. Nutter is in row 40 I think (seat in front of me :pochshock:)

323, Row 48

I know there’s a good contingent in the next block over towards the east stand. Dunno what block number it is off the top of my head.

Block 322 :pochsmirk:

Daniel Levy and members of the Club’s Board of Directors, along with John Fennelly, Club Historian, John McDermott, Head of Academy Coaching and Player Development, and representatives from the Club’s Academy teams yesterday (Wednesday 12 December, 2018) lowered our time capsule into position in the new stadium’s West Atrium.

Time capsules have traditionally been used as a means of communicating with future generations, containing key items from the time in order to provide an insight into the era. The introduction of modern technologies potentially renders traditional time capsules redundant.

Our capsule therefore contains a number of artefacts and documents that capture the emotions and passions of our time at White Hart Lane, our aspirations for the future of the Club and our predictions of how things will be in 50 years’ time, when the capsule will be opened.

capsule_5.jpg

capsule_6.jpg

capsule_1.jpg

capsule_2.jpg

capsule_3.jpg

capsule_4.jpg

Academy players J'Neil Bennett, Phoenix Patterson, Enock Asante and Malachi Walcott join Chairman Daniel Levy to place items into the capsule

Our aim has been to produce a capsule that stands the test of time and gives fans and players of the future a unique sense of the Club and its supporters today.

The capsule will be on view through a glass cover in the West Atrium and part of the stadium tour route. It sits within a casing produced by Archway Sheet Metal Works Ltd – a business formerly based on Paxton Road.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said: “We are at a significant point in the Club’s history as we embark on our next chapter and prepare to enter a new home that will be enjoyed by future generations and our community for years to come.

“It is vitally important that we, as custodians of this great Club, capture this moment in time and give future generations of players and supporters an insight into our thoughts and hopes during this exciting era.

"I am delighted that we were joined by members of our Academy teams for this historic moment and hope that they are here in 50 years’ time to open the capsule."

Oh, the irony....or should that be steelery...
Class!

Back
Top Bottom