Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Case, 5 Sep 2013.
It's coming ladies and gentlemen we are going home
How are you keeping CB? Long time no speak
Neymar just said he thinks all great players should play in the PL and we do have a history of taking PSG castaways
I have a chance of a seat in the box my sisters company has, for the Man U game next month.
But that's only if we are still at Wembley,so....
We will definitely be back at the Lane for January 13th...trust me on this one
Fella on twitter say's
Let's try again...
1st test game 30th Dec
2nd test game 6th Jan
1st PL game 13th Jan V Utd.
Take 2, that's my belief & it should be announced within the next 4 days...
More candid-ness from Rose.
Rose: Wembley games not an honour anymore
He ('Stac') seems to have a friend working as an electrician on site working on the 'critical safety systems', so gets lots of info , some right, some not quite correct,
But he did call the 16th event a couple of days before it was announced.
Spurs will only announce the test events and first match once everything signed off that we will get the necessary safety certificates, so most likely Stac's mate knows the Safety guys have been presented with info and a sign off is hoped for.
I say 'hoped' for as previous info is that not all the systems are 100% working but that risk is being mitigated by extra fire marshals. Worth pointing out that the NWHL safety systems will be light years ahead of virtually any other stadium - but their complexity means they will be a bugger to get working 100%.
Stac apparently works for London Underground and says that Severn Sisters staton have been told to expect extra passengers from a January event at NWHL. Take that how you will.
Tweet— Twitter API (@user) date
Tweet— Twitter API (@user) date
More Rose media quotes, sanctioned?
Would be brilliant if it is was the Man Utd match. Certainly would keep things in a nice symmetry and same result would not go amiss either.
Given they announced the Wolves fixture at least two months in advance of it being moved to Wembley, the fact they haven’t said anything about a game 5 weeks away is fairly promising. Well, that’s what the optimist in me thinks anyway.
As a few of you are aware my Dad unfortunately passed away a couple of weeks ago and my Mum has some questions on season tickets that I can't answer, she is reluctant to go to the club in case they try and take his season ticket back – he really wanted us to take her to the games if he couldn't go... After this season I expect she will let them lapse – sad times...
1. Before my Dad passed away he was in hospital a lot so only managed a couple of games at Wembley. My Mum said there have been emails to him asking for his bank account details. Do they do this after each game for a refund if you don't take your option to tickets at Wembley? Or was she meant to email them saying they couldn't attend?
2. If she tells them he has passed away will they automatically revoke his season ticket?
3. To take her to a game on his ticket I assume we have to apply to upgrade it? Will this become problematic if he isn't around to verify things?
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
It’s the 13th, Nostradamus...
Yes. If you want a refund on a game by game basis, you will have to give then your bank details.
Out of interest, what would you be looking to upgrade it to?
If his details expired will she just be able to send them new ones and they'll issue a refund retrospectively for any games not attended or were they meant to notify them beforehand of their intention not to go?
They have three concession tickets, two OAPs and one Junior (my nephew). Assume I have to upgrade his ticket and pay the difference to be able to take my Mum and nephew
I can't help at all with the ticketing queries sorry but just wanted to send you my condolences.
Firstly, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that I can answer your questions:
1. It's just for refunds for matches that he didn't attend. You don't need to tell them if you can't attend a Wembley match; just ignore it. It's OK to leave the money in and transfer it all at the end of the season in one go.
2. I would assume so, with a pro-rata refund for remaining matches; is is certainly not possible to transfer a season ticket to another person at any time.
3. I see that you dad was on a concession ticket. I'm not sure how it works at present, but I know that at the new stadium it will be possible to transfer season tickets for individual matches to another person with appropriate payment to upgrade concession tickets.
Bottom line is if your mum wants to keep your dad's ticket for this season or for longer just leave it in your dad's name. As long as you don't want to use it until the new stadium is open then the fact that he was on a concession should no longer be an issue.