New Stadium

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

I see Utds disabled fans want a net installed as they keep getting pelted with stuff thrown from then away end above them.

They shouldn’t need netting if Utd (and Newcastle) are made to comply with the new rule that away sections must be at pitch level, and stop giving them special treatment. It’s been two years now.

Register to remove

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
I see Utds disabled fans want a net installed as they keep getting pelted with stuff thrown from then away end above them.

They shouldn’t need netting if Utd (and Newcastle) are made to comply with the new rule that away sections must be at pitch level, and stop giving them special treatment. It’s been two years now.
Aren't they wanting the nets for Lukaku's first touch?

Register to remove

I just had £2 taken from my account! Think I’ve been successful for the orientation event?? Applied for 2 tickets
Same here so fingers crossed! Although it's only a "pending transaction" right now... surely like away tickets they don't do that unless you're succesful?

Register to remove

Top Bottom