New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FNB2QzeXMAYH5KC

I'm sold.
Gorgeous.

Apologies if it’s already been dealt with earlier in the thread, but what is the size/fit difference between the stadium shirts and the elite ones, if any ?

Apologies if it’s already been dealt with earlier in the thread, but what is the size/fit difference between the stadium shirts and the elite ones, if any ?

The players look like elite athletes in theirs......... I don't in my replica.......

Severe design flaw.

I’ve got an elite home shirt ( not from the club as no one would pay whatever they’re asking ) & feels better quality & is a snug fit , which is nice

Back
Top Bottom