New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tottenham-hotspur-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

This is rumoured to be the colour of the third, if correct it's a fucking liberty, fucking navy blue away and purple third
Why is it a liberty? We've had a purple as a third/away/training kit for over 30yrs. Horrible maybe but liberty, not.

I love our Purple kits. The one we had last season was beautiful. Probably one of our nicest kits in years.

I keep saying it but that badge is just beautiful.

2zhGgov.jpg

#fucknike
It all depends on what way you're going down seven sisters.
It's probably safe to say if you take the route from blackstock road via seven sisters to Tottenham FC it's the quickest way to more European trophies.
They could use that next year when Woolwich make Europa.
The quickest way to CL. Swoosh.

The infamous bird shit shirt.

:pochunimpressed:

Hummel 1990 yellow was the best for me.

:pochohshit:
For me the best away kit was the yellow admiral away with the blue converging shoulder to chest half stripes. Probably because I got that for Christmas. The one before , Umbro, wasn't too bad either
Then there was the plain yellow with blue cockerel of the early 70's but I never had that. Just the home top.
They should just go back to yellow away kits for teams. Simple really. But maybe that's nostalgia.
It only clashes when you play Leeds, Watford and maybe Hull.
The the away team then gets to wear its home colours too.

I've always loved our all-yellow kits. I didn't really take to that lilac one a few years ago.
White. Navy. Yellow. 3 kits. Please.

(Oh and Hugo in green and a black away GK kit)

Never really seen the point of 3rd kits.Its to mug money off of parents.Nothing more, in my book.
Maybe some parents get their kids all of them but my 3 youngest (7 year old twins and a 9 year old) all wanted Spurs shirts this year so I told them they could each pick 1 of the 3. Ended up with 2 gold (Kane and Toby,) a home Eriksen and my away Toby.

I love all 3 of this years kits. It's a shame they don't wear the navy more often.

Back
Top Bottom