New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea how true this is, but my mate reckons that the third kit will be released at the end of the week when the away kit finally goes on sale. He works in a sports shop and supposedly that's the info from their head office.
I'm hoping it's true because I'm at the stadium on Sunday and I want to see all 3 kits in person before I decided whether to buy one this year.

At the risk of having my head bit off again, I won't buy a home shirt for the next eight years, and will be content to get the away one, as long as they're not too lairy. Otherwise a teeshirt or training top. I still don't know why the logo isn't in navy.
I promise I won't moan about this again, it is what it is.
You do know that our club badge used to include red?

The club had a Never Red range of clothing since then. Besides red lions are ok as they are pubs.
If they were looking to put an Animal that was a specific colour, and that was also the name of a pub on the crest... i'd have thought a WHITE HART was an obvious choice!

Trick well and truly missed there!! :levywhoa:

If they were looking to put an Animal that was a specific colour, and that was also the name of a pub on the crest... i'd have thought a WHITE HART was an obvious choice!

Trick well and truly missed there!! :levywhoa:
Should have had one of each as they used the Red Lion(now gone) as offices at one point as well.
And the Milford as changing rooms...I miss the Milford

Unbelievable to think of the number of pubs that have closed down in Tottenham.
A nationwide trend I know - but nonetheless.
There used to be three pubs in Tottenham with the same name once...

It's a bit Coventry City, early '90s... INNIT?
47a46e7028ea40ccf0dfdec99e93ff0f.jpg

Reminds me of the sky blue one from the early /mid 90s that I had as a kid, had spurs across the chest :llorishowudoin:

Tiny wee lions vs big fuck off AIA... also you sound like a patronising git. Nobody is ever allowed to question Mrs. P.

:kaneshh:
I should have expected an insult in some form.

I certainly hope and wouldn't expect Mrs P to feel I was being patronising.

I just feel the while 'never red' thing is a bit silly.

From my understanding, Mrs P is someone who likes to buy a lot of merch. To cut yourself off from buying the official shirt due to a sponsor I think is sad (not sad in that way) You shouldn't let anything Woolwich do get in the way of our love for the club.

(Sorry Mrs P. If I knew how to tag you in my post I would. I wouldn't want to feel I'm talking about behind your back)

*On a side note. I think it's very sad how much hate gets thrown around on here.

I should have expected an insult in some form.

I certainly hope and wouldn't expect Mrs P to feel I was being patronising.

I just feel the while 'never red' thing is a bit silly.

From my understanding, Mrs P is someone who likes to buy a lot of merch. To cut yourself off from buying the official shirt due to a sponsor I think is sad (not sad in that way) You shouldn't let anything Woolwich do get in the way of our love for the club.

(Sorry Mrs P. If I knew how to tag you in my post I would. I wouldn't want to feel I'm talking about behind your back)

*On a side note. I think it's very sad how much hate gets thrown around on here.
Don't worry about it. I just genuinely don't "do" red, just not a colour I like, I'm more of a pink and purple gal. My BF tells everybody the story that on our first valentine's day, I told him off for buying me red roses:)
On a purely aesthetic note, I just think the red AIA on our lilywhite shirt is an eyesore, stands out like a sore thumb; mocked up versions showing it in navy blue looks so much better, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom