New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kits201920.0.jpg

Such a shame this kit wasn't legit

I just wish there was somewhere near me in the States that I could find the elite match shirts instead of the replicas. I have a replica US shirt but I hate the way it fits like a damn sack, but I don't want to order an elite and realize I should have sized up.

I just wish there was somewhere near me in the States that I could find the elite match shirts instead of the replicas. I have a replica US shirt but I hate the way it fits like a damn sack, but I don't want to order an elite and realize I should have sized up.
what the hell is the elite match shirt?

I know it sounds a bit extreme but I need an XXL to fit me across the shoulders but then it’s far too baggy at the waist so I get a tailor to take a couple of inches off the waist.
He charges £7, its worth it I think though.
Didn’t know where to go to start with but the guy I use had loads of good reviews when I Googled local tailors.

The shirt the players wear, it is slimmer fitting. But as recovering fatty I can't rock it if it's too fitted, but the replica fits for shit.
ah ok. Here, i order from the site pretty regularly. Shipping is not bad. Wont find it in the states from what i've seen

ah ok. Here, i order from the site pretty regularly. Shipping is not bad. Wont find it in the states from what i've seen

Yeah that's what I wish I could find here. Even if it was US or some other club in a shop so I could try it on but it's all replicas around me.

Back
Top Bottom