New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe the naming rights deal for the stadium could involve sleeve sponsorships as well, meaning that a new kit can't be unveiled yet.

Could be. I also read someone speculate that our shirt deal with AIA prevents a sleeve sponsor however.
Could well be! I'm certainly not complaining with AIA, getting 35 million dollar from a company that hasn't written dirty oil money or gambling on it is great

For a split second I thought the same when KWP’s new contract was announced

Good point.

DdLp9ojXkAYp7ke.jpg

Good point.

DdLp9ojXkAYp7ke.jpg
Exactly.

Having said that, it could just be a coincidence and is a logical thing to do considering our club colours are white and navy.

Very interesting to see Man City's actual kit looking significantly different to the very very very convincing 'leak' of all the Nike kits. Perhaps there is a chance we'll see something unexpected (though I wouldn't bet on it). Not long to wait now - Alasdair Gold commenting that they've done the kit photoshoot behind closed doors today on his livestream.

Exactly.

Having said that, it could just be a coincidence and is a logical thing to do considering our club colours are white and navy.

Very interesting to see Man City's actual kit looking significantly different to the very very very convincing 'leak' of all the Nike kits. Perhaps there is a chance we'll see something unexpected (though I wouldn't bet on it). Not long to wait now - Alasdair Gold commenting that they've done the kit photoshoot behind closed doors today on his livestream.
I think Chelsea’s was bang on as per the leaks though wasn’t it?

I think Chelsea’s was bang on as per the leaks though wasn’t it?
Ah yes, it was. Roma's chainmail look might not have been though? Can't remember.

Must say, I think they've done a very good job on Chelsea's new kit - a bit 'different' but the risk has paid off. Irritating if/when we get the 'fade' look, as the equivalent of Chelsea's horizontal lines could have also worked on our white home shirt.

Ah yes, it was. Roma's chainmail look might not have been though? Can't remember.

Must say, I think they've done a very good job on Chelsea's new kit - a bit 'different' but the risk has paid off. Irritating if/when we get the 'fade' look, as the equivalent of Chelsea's horizontal lines could have also worked on our white home shirt.
To each their own, I think Chelsea’s new kit is shit and even worse than the gradient we’re careening toward.

Back
Top Bottom