New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm normally optimistic about seeing the new kits on the players, even if I'm not keen on the designs I see online....but I fucking hate it. Horrible plunge on the collar and shit lines on the bottom.

This season's kit is around 40% off now - might snap up the navy one.

I'm normally optimistic about seeing the new kits on the players, even if I'm not keen on the designs I see online....but I fucking hate it. Horrible plunge on the collar and shit lines on the bottom.

This season's kit is around 40% off now - might snap up the navy one.

Apart from that red AIA on the home shirt, Nike’s first Spurs kit has been spot on.

That's awful: it looks like medical scrubs...

61zjpY2i7dL._SX679_.jpg

Manchester city's new walkout tune

I don’t mind the red AIA so much. There’s no political or historical association with it, we’re not Barca and RM, Woolwich are just cunts. I think this years edition of the kit has been close to perfect. All I ever want is simplicity. Maybe we could lose the shield, that’s about it.

Not sure blue on blue n White works. HP and Aurasma looked shyte imo. Simple and classic home kit, go to town with away kits oi reckon

Back
Top Bottom