New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone gets paid a lot of money to design these...

21558894_1590822407647554_5495789938751180715_n.jpg

Jurassic-Park-Shaving-Cream-05202015.gif

Still gonna get one though.
:levyeyes:

Someone gets paid a lot of money to design these...

21558894_1590822407647554_5495789938751180715_n.jpg

Jurassic-Park-Shaving-Cream-05202015.gif

Still gonna get one though.
:levyeyes:
Kinda the 'Ikea' of kits now really. I do like our new kit but the same as so many teams. For the club and manufacturer it's cheap and easy and they assume most fans wont care. Just feel it once again shows how money and margins are the driving force behind everything. Suppose they should be as they are businesses...

Just noticed that the yellow lettering is 'European' on this third kit if you're looking to customise one.
Would appear that we're not using out club-specific font for Champions League games then, which is a bit of a shame as I think it looks rather handsome.

Another slice of Nike homogenisation, I suppose.

Edit: weird, you can still get the 'spurs lettering' on the home kit though. Very odd.
Was kinda hoping to see that nice new yellow PL lettering on this third shirt.

Just noticed that the yellow lettering is 'European' on this third kit if you're looking to customise one.
Would appear that we're not using out club-specific font for Champions League games then, which is a bit of a shame as I think it looks rather handsome.

Edit: weird, you can still get the 'spurs lettering' on the home kit though. Very odd.
Maybe it's a reflection of how many they expect to sell.

Hmm the lighter spots make them look sort of like they have just been pulled out of a 15 year old boy's laundry bin after a week when he has been all out of tissues.

:pochshock:

I have a feeling "European" and "Spurs" is the same font, we just haven't used consistent language.

Back
Top Bottom