Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's currently 'representing' us on this Fifa20 thing online...

0-1 down to 'Newcastle' at HT...

Sheeeeesh, if this is the future of football, it's all fucked!

Edit: 1-1.... Sissoko score a.... GET IN YA FUCKING BEAUTY!!

EDIT, EDIT: GAAah!! fucking conceded another late goal... lost 2-1.
Even in the make believe football world, we're annoying!

Sissoko out!!

Last edited:
Oh I agree completely. I just posted it for the lulz.

The article mostly says he's a good teammate, puts in a shift and isn't a CM, which I agree with entirely.

Yeah, I don't mind Sissoko as a squad player. He doesn't moan. He gets on with it. Great engine and good for someone to bring on as a winger late in game if you need to see it out by just knocking it long for him to run onto and keep hold of it.

Thought he was shocking personally.

TEN touches in the first half. Embarrassing from a central midfielder quite frankly. Poor little Winks is usually the one who gets the blame despite having to do this guys job and more.

Pretty sure peoples opinions of his performance go up after every shoulder barge he does as opposed to watching him play the game.

Back
Top Bottom