Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from the shooting, being able to pass the ball, being able to control the ball, being able to tackle...er yeah, the same way Sissoko is ten times better than Eriksen eh Sammy...as ever your grasp of maths and the word "better" is pretty abstract.

He’s been crap mate

I’m willing to give him time, but he literally does nothing so far

He’s been crap mate

I’m willing to give him time, but he literally does nothing so far

As opposed to Sissoko, who's also done fuck all, cost us a couple of goals already, and hasn't scored, passed the ball or tackled anyone you mean?

Ndombele hasn't been great, but Sissoko hasn't been any better, let alone ten times, and he's had 7 more years to practice football and whatnot.

Just when I thought poch had played the sissoko calamity superbly - sissoko finally finds a bit of form, gets some favourable press reports, gets his place back for France and boom we can recoup the ridiculous money we've spent (wasted) on this guy -Poch drops another clanger.

Gotta sign role players too. Sissoko would be great off the bench and it would extend his career.

He also seems to have a good mentality and gives a shit about leaving everything on the pitch every match.

Who would win a match between 11 Moussa Sissoko’s and 11 Christian Eriksen’s?

Sissoko can’t shoot but there’s every chance he would bulldoze the ball into the net while the 11 Eriksen’s hold hands and run away from the ball to help that coveted distance covered stat.

Who would win a match between 11 Moussa Sissoko’s and 11 Christian Eriksen’s?

Sissoko can’t shoot but there’s every chance he would bulldoze the ball into the net while the 11 Eriksen’s hold hands and run away from the ball to help that coveted distance covered stat.
That game has got 0-0 written all over it.....even after extra time and penalties...

71511218_2125931537712495_8147901123445915648_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom