Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Love Grows “
Where my Rosemary goes

Back to the 60s
Manfred Mann.....Blinded by the light.

Reminded me of this old chestnut :

ACTUAL transcript of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. This radio conversation was released by the Chief of Naval Operations on 10-10-95.
Americans: “Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.”
Canadians: “Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.”
Americans: “This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.”
Canadians: “No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.”
Americans: “THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES’ ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT’S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.”
Canadians: “This is a lighthouse. Your call.”

Manfred Mann.....Blinded by the light.

Reminded me of this old chestnut :

ACTUAL transcript of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. This radio conversation was released by the Chief of Naval Operations on 10-10-95.
Americans: “Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.”
Canadians: “Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.”
Americans: “This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.”
Canadians: “No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.”
Americans: “THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES’ ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT’S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.”
Canadians: “This is a lighthouse. Your call.”
So, don't leave us hanging. Who won this game of chicken? My money is on the aircraft carrier.

Gotta sign role players too. Sissoko would be great off the bench and it would extend his career.

He also seems to have a good mentality and gives a shit about leaving everything on the pitch every match.

Exactly.

A rebuild doesn’t mean 11 under 23 year olds in the starting lineup, we must have a mix of older players with experience and calmer heads and professional attitude to guide the youngsters.

Best player by a mile week in week out last 18 months. Poch needs to turn him into a proper def mid
This is the only plan surely? Tackle and hassle people. Run around a lot. Pass to the closest team mate. Don’t cross the half way line. If we can get him doing this, we may be on to something.

The sort of player that plays well during contract negotiations as well as after them. Gotta love players that give it their all regardless of their personal situation.

In one of the pre season friendlies, he got skinned time and again on the outside.
Agree it's too early to tell

Well it’s either him or Sissoko. Got no issue with us selling Trippier, he was nowhere near good enough but Aurier is so reckless and KWP is too weak. It’s a problem.

Back
Top Bottom