Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have always said Winks needs to be better without the ball, said Saturday. But there's plenty of players better Winks that will struggle with Messi running at them.

And I hate to hijack the Sissoko jizz fest as well, but watch some of the sloppy shit Sissoko did in that game. Like when we lose the ball and Coutinho ends up nearly killing the game and hitting the post. Now I know Sissoko didn't have much hope of getting to Coutinho, but he doesn't know how that move will unfold, but should realise we are in trouble and bust a gut to get back and help, he just fucking walks. It was the same when failing to close down Miranda previously and he was doing it constantly in the Southampton game. I'm fed up with reading what a fucking super hero is is.

And that wasn't even a tackle by Sissoko, Messi just failed with a nut meg.

This is a fucking tackle:

Winks tackle vs Messi 03/10/2018 CL MW 2 - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

Your funniest comment yet

And you tell me to give it a rest

The only thing you’re fed up with is Sissoko coming good and a lot of us appreciating it

Get a fucking life

Last edited:
You’re funniest comment yet

And you tell me to give it a rest

The only thing you’re fed up with is Sissoko coming good and a lot of us appreciating it

Get a fucking life

Says the bloke dragging a post from two weeks ago - which was fucking right - on Christmas Day, to have a pop at someone on the internet.

Hope you don’t choke on a Sissoko shape parsnip Baz.

Last edited:
Says the bloke dragging a post from two weeks ago - which was fucking right - on Christmas Day, to have a pop at someone on the internet.

Y6nO75L.jpg

I hope you’re having a good Xmas Day
Seriously best wishes

Who knows it might cheer you up?

I don’t do parsnips but I’ve had a Sissoko shaped ‘Cock’ pheasant for my dinner

Awesome

Your post was wrong btw

He was employing zonal marking, clearly under instructions, which didn’t quite work, and I’m not a fan, allowing Coutinho to get the shot off which he missed
(How much did he cost?)

Who gives a fuck now?

We’re the form team and London’s finest!!
COYS

I hope you’re having a good Xmas Day
Seriously best wishes

Who knows it might cheer you up?

I don’t do parsnips but I’ve had a Sissoko shaped ‘Cock’ pheasant for my dinner

Awesome

Your post was wrong btw

He was employing zonal marking, clearly under instructions, which didn’t quite work, and I’m not a fan, allowing Coutinho to get the shot off which he missed
(How much did he cost?)

Who gives a fuck now?

We’re the form team and London’s finest!!
COYS

What coincidence, I’ve been watching a massive cock shaped Sissoko?

All the best.

Up the Spurs.

He’s been an absolute revelation.
Thought he was a man possessed again today.
KWP MOTM for me, in a very clinical team performance, but the big man deserves all the compliments he is getting right now.
Poch works his magic yet again. I thought Moussa was an enormous donkey, a real square peg in a round hole in an otherwise smoothly oiled machine. But he’s come good. And then some

Back
Top Bottom