Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko is the reason I don’t like looking at stats and numbers alone. Look at how different he is when you take into account confidence, new surroundings, a new manager, change of scenery etc. It’s an emotional sport and the human element is so important when figuring out how someone’s performance might be affected. That £30m doesn’t look too bad going now does it?

Imagine how Tottenham it would be to see him score the goal that wins us the league! I’m delighted to see him not only step up but become one of the most important players in our team. Top class Moussa

Totally changed my opinion of him and I’m sure everyone else’s. Let’s not beat around the bush though, he was pretty awful before this superb run of form. But that’s in the past now and he is completely dominating games. I am so pleased for him and so happy he’s started to recognise the fans love for him now. Definitely a confidence player.

Sissoko is the reason I don’t like looking at stats and numbers alone. Look at how different he is when you take into account confidence, new surroundings, a new manager, change of scenery etc. It’s an emotional sport and the human element is so important when figuring out how someone’s performance might be affected.

Well, and there was also the factor of having seen great performances from him at a top, high-pressure level with France.

That added to the frustration, but you knew there was better in there. Two sides of the same coin really.

So glad to see his improvement. We've really needed it and he's a hard worker and good soldier for the club who deserves it.

vLtURg.gif

He is worth the 30m now. No longer a flop. Gives his all & must be annoying to play against in midfield. But I will be wetting myself when its his turn to take a pen to keep us in a shootout!

Back
Top Bottom