Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He still makes my eyes hurt when I occasionally watch him take 40 touches to bring a 5-yard received pass under control, but he makes me smile a lot more, which makes up for it.

:pochsmirk:

Last edited:
keeps trucking on. Not an amazing performance but to be fair no one had one today. Games like this are ones where he will not shine but he still did his bit and kept up the workrate

My son was the mascot who walked out with Sissoko who was kind enough to chat to him, they had a laugh and moussa said you are as tall as Lucas (who heard, and shook his head). Quality banter
Just did that bit extra to make his day more special

Machine. Spends more time on the pitch than off it.

He really has played his part in our season so far.

With Dier now out he really has become Huge... This squad without MS right now doesn't bear thinking about.

Keep this up, and despite more glamourous options, he'll deserve to be in the running for player of the year a la Scotty Parker.

Just hope Poch can keep him in the right shape.

He had to take that shot. It was woeful but he must keep trying. I wonder if he shoots in practice and is just as bad or if he is on target and if it is just nerves in a match.

He had to take that shot. It was woeful but he must keep trying. I wonder if he shoots in practice and is just as bad or if he is on target and if it is just nerves in a match.

He played well again, that shot aside. I wish he had done much better with it but I'm sure the coaches will work with him on it. He really ought to have placed it, could have pretty much passed it into the net had he placed it either side of the keeper. I'm sure his goal will come but at least he is taking the shot on this time.

I feel reassured when he plays at the moment, he is a big presence in midfield, I doubt opposition players enjoy facing him really.

Honestly he is 100% a starter for me right now, he’s been a monster. Respect to him for getting his shit together. Really happy for him.

Fast becoming a cult hero

I think the place would have exploded yesterday had he scored that one. Was a beautiful move and would have really had them on the ropes. Shame - but let's just hope he's saving it for the games vs. Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom