Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was on the rail today, next to them by the side line.

Been in that position a couple of times now.

It was a proper away day. Everyone leaning over and having it very large.

Well done players, and well done the fans!

To be honest I thought our fans diddnt sound great untill the end. Might of just been the tv though.
...are you joking??
I walked back into a room with the game on the radio just AS Dele scored, and SWEAR I thought they had equalised! My heard sank for a split second as i hadn't heard the build up, only the goal going in... We were SO loud!

Du0CUoYW4AAAJ6b.jpg

8 games in 31 days starting 23rd December. According to BBC website the return leg in the semi will be 22nd Jan.
A game less than every 4 days for a whole month. Going to need to be lucky with injuries. It's perfect that Poch has lately taken to/been forced into decent squad rotation.

Will we get full capacity at Wembley for the the Chavs?
I actually hope we don't. Chelsea will be entitled to 10% of capacity... so it'll either be 46k of our lot and 5k of theirs if it's reduced capacity or 81k of ours and 9k of theirs. The problem is that the extra 34.5k of ours will be a lot quieter than the first 46.5k. It'll be semi-plastics, tourists, and more irregular fans that fill the extra capacity... while 9k of theirs will be fucking loud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom