Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s winning my heart over. I absolutely love what he brings to the table for us, so much running power and strength.

Also his decision making has improved remarkably!

Great game again today, hopefully he keeps it up.

There were little things I weren't happy about with him today. When covering Aurier, allowing crosses get in the box a little too easy and at times leaving Winks isolated in a two man midfield but all that gets erased when he does that and has a hand in the winning goal to put is 2nd in this group.

Absolutely earned his NLD start. Just hope it's in a 433 and we partner Dele with him.

Loving him at the moment, and loved Pochettino’s comments about him too.

Stepped up with Wanyama sadly on the downturn.

I guess I’m as guilty as anyone when it comes to judging a book by its cover. To look at him you’d think he’s not got a fear in the world, but it’s now very apparent that he’s a confidence player. Now that he’s feeling the love he’s become a major asset to the team.

Not too big to admit that I was too harsh on the guy. Very happy to have him shove my digs down my throat, and I hope he continues to do so for a long time.

Watching that pre-match press conference he seems to be in a good place right now. Great to see.

His name is Moussa Sissoko, weren’t sure of the bloke, oh...

...but now he’s the best in the land (MOUSSA)

With the ball at his feet, all the people he beats,

Shout ‘oi gorgeous, WHAT’S YOUR NAME?

Hiiiisss naaaammmme is...

Back
Top Bottom