Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

at the start of this season, i gave sissoko the nickname "a man", as that was all he was. just a man who was there to make up the numbers

my god how much he has improved this season going from an absolute donkey to the first name on the teamsheet. If he keeps this up, he deserves to be our player of the season just for the sheer amount of work he has put in and his determination to prove all of us who have been slagging him off wrong
Maybe he hasn't put in any extra work ... i imagine he's always put in the requisite amount sufficient for Poch

Maybe he had a good game ... got slagged off a lot less and confidence blossomed as a result

If you were part of that collective you were part of him under performing

As a man your fickle

42890833_507659182977793_7840227211314177240_n.jpg

Spurs media team doing well to make the most of the Sissoko hype. All over social media, at press conferences now and being interviewed etc.

These viral positive memes are great and hopefully undo some of the damage from the abuse.

We should all share, encourage and participate.

Only question is- who will play him in the film about the season we won the league/CL?

Spurs media team doing well to make the most of the Sissoko hype. All over social media, at press conferences now and being interviewed etc.

These viral positive memes are great and hopefully undo some of the damage from the abuse.

We should all share, encourage and participate.

Only question is- who will play him in the film about the season we won the league/CL?

I would say Idris but he’s a bit old, so I’m going for Michael b Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom