Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it incredibly satisfying when we get a youth player through, I always wish and hope they become the next big thing, like Kane.
Mason,Carroll, Winks never really had that omph!! About them, hopefully this kid will.

He's already showing qualities we desperately need in the first team. There are still a lot of Ifs from where he is now to superstar status but if the talent doesn't go to his head he has the potential to be a key player for us. I can see him pulling the strings in midfield with Skipp as the anchor man and Parrot and Scarlett banging them in like Crooks and Archibald.

COYS

This is the benefit of him being a Spurs fan.

Can't help but feel the likes of Mundle, Madueke etc all would likely have stayed had they actually been Spurs fans.

It's rubbish that's the case though. The pathway should be better.
I saw his clips before but had totally forgot he was only 15. This is big news considering how many youth team players we’ve lost recently.

He’s clearly a talent but he’s 15? What the fuck has he got his own thread for? He’s a child.

Why not just discuss him in the youth thread?

People on here will be expecting the kid to be the next Messi with hype like this.

He's already showing qualities we desperately need in the first team. There are still a lot of Ifs from where he is now to superstar status but if the talent doesn't go to his head he has the potential to be a key player for us. I can see him pulling the strings in midfield with Skipp as the anchor man and Parrot and Scarlett banging them in like Crooks and Archibald.

COYS
Can you pick lottery numbers well?

He’s clearly a talent but he’s 15? What the fuck has he got his own thread for? He’s a child.

Why not just discuss him in the youth thread?

People on here will be expecting the kid to be the next Messi with hype like this.
Worth a 5m contract if he really is that talented. Imagine missing out on Kane, even if he has 4/1 chance of being an average PL player it’s worth the 5M pot shot

The odds say he will be Jon Bostock but no issues with rolling the dice

Back
Top Bottom