Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was some display, and from just one game. If it had have been a compilation from half a dozen games it would have still been impressive. Not only in terms of his passing ability, but the ease with which he went by opponents. And still only 15, he definitely has the makings.

Looks like a very promising player. Expected him to be left footed when I saw the number 11 on his back. Seems like he only uses his left for standing on though.

Looks great. But at 15 it's really hard to know if the player will keep developing and be a great player at 23.

In Sweden the definition of "talented" has changed the last few years. Now it also includes willingness to practise and dedication. Criteria that probably N'dombele wouldn't have scored that high on, and therefore maybe wouldn't have been viewed as such a big talent.

Just hope this greatly named guy is a true talent and is willing to sacrifice everything to become really really good.

Had no idea who he was so I googled him.

Looks a big old unit...

r1e0f95sdhby.jpg

That was some display, and from just one game. If it had have been a compilation from half a dozen games it would have still been impressive. Not only in terms of his passing ability, but the ease with which he went by opponents. And still only 15, he definitely has the makings.
If it was from half a dozen games it'd probably be more relevant really, evidence that he can do it consistently against a range of opposition as opposed to potentially just having the game of his life or facing poor opposition.

Can see why people are getting excited about him- seems level headed and well grounded - hope he keeps working hard and enjoys his journey and will be fascinating to see how far he goes.

I remember a lad I went to school with called Vic Hardwicke, he was a superb player. Tipped for the top by those who knew. Won an FA Trophy with Spurs, however, sadly it never worked out for him.

I hope it works out for Moore, too early to tell though.

Hes from a big family who come out of SE London I know them well.

I could say "more" but im sworn to secrecy. What I will say is he will make his debut in the first team soon and the kid is the real deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom