Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Llorente is paying $2.60 over here to score at anytime at the TAB (betting agency)...Eriksen at $3.60.
:kanehand:
Ether they have shit for brains or some people know more than I do and his going to start...

Heart says 3 -0 Spurs win
Head says 3-1 Spurs win
This confident feeling is unconformable, i've endured way too many of these games especially when we were shit always upped our game but still ended up losing. Averages dictate it's our turn to be victors but I cannot say that out loud.

Same here. That line up should stuff them, presuming the refs or injuries don’t screw us.
Son to come on and score the winner

Only player I'm 50/50 on is Rose V. Davies.
Davies has played well this season and probably deserves to be there ahead of Rose but Rose's pace just adds that X factor for me and I'm stick of seeing Davies crossing and hitting the opposing RB because he refuses to try and beat anyone on the outside.
I've said it before, if Trippier had Walkers pace, he'd be the best RB in the world, no argument.

Why? 15 years ago we would of been pessimistic and rightly so because we would get tonked 3-0 in this fixture. It's not like being pessimistic ever brought us good fortune away to this lot. This is a different team, we have a right to be confident.

Think his worried about the 'spursy' curse and rightly so...

Davies has played well this season and probably deserves to be there ahead of Rose but Rose's pace just adds that X factor for me and I'm stick of seeing Davies crossing and hitting the opposing RB because he refuses to try and beat anyone on the outside.
I've said it before, if Trippier had Walkers pace, he'd be the best RB in the world, no argument.
Without sounding sycophantic, agree again. Rose is a big game player and massively owes the fans. Smashing another goal in against the goons would go a long way to heal wounds

I think because the bet is void if he doesn't play. Strikers are usually shorter odds for this sort of bet.

I get the reasoning behind why Llorente might be there and abouts but Alli is paying $3.10..
Alli scored more goals than Llorente last year, is guaranteed more mins in the game and Spurs don't have Siggy; If Llorente scores and Alli dosent in this game I'll eat my hat.

I get the reasoning behind why Llorente might be there and abouts but Alli is paying $3.10..
Alli scored more goals than Llorente last year, is guaranteed more mins in the game and Spurs don't have Siggy; If Llorente scores and Alli dosent in this game I'll eat my hat.
Agree. They probably use an algorithm which assumes strikers will score more than midfielders.

Definitely Davies for me. Rose has forfeited his right to start these games IMO, and I reckon Poch feels the same. Plus I don't think he's 100% match fit, fit enough to play yes, but probably not fit enough for his pace to be the threat it used to be (based on Palace and West Ham games).

As long as Aurier doesn't start the game (which I doubt) I'm happy.
Like him, but wouldn't trust him to keep his head and not get sent off, give away a reckless penalty, etc.

Spurs 5-2 Scum. Kane hat trick, Sanchez and Ozil each with tantrum OG's. Kane OGs to counter the Woolwich OG's so that he is solely responsible for their ass whooping because Ozil and Sanchez aren't worthy of credit of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom