Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say I'm not as confident as some others on here. I find this game impossible to predict. If we play anywhere near our best we'll win but I think it will be a harder game than many envisage, derbies are notoriously hard to call and they raise their game against us.

Part of me says a draw is not too bad but a bigger part of me says fuck the draw we need to be winning these games and start to turn our dominance over the scum into a better long term away record.
One of the best posts on this thread. It is a local derby and of course it is important. We have been the best team in these Derby matches for a while but this has not resulted in the number of wins it should. Only 2 wins in this away fixture for years and this has to make us the underdogs. Agree we need to be winning away games against the big six and this is a good time to start.whilst not confident will be disappointed with a draw and devastated if we lose. Are all our injuries really cleared up or we will find someone is missing or not really fit or just plain knackered after 2 tough international matches(Dier and Eriksen) We will not really know until Saturday.

Form goes (class of play) out the window. There was plenty of times in the 90s / 00s being a youngster, praying for a miracle. Fucking all those cunts off at school.

I just hope we all sing loud and proud. Let’s get up for it yids. It makes a difference imho. Bring the fucking noise to that fuckshit of a stadium.

Have to say I'm not as confident as some others on here. I find this game impossible to predict. If we play anywhere near our best we'll win but I think it will be a harder game than many envisage, derbies are notoriously hard to call and they raise their game against us.

Part of me says a draw is not too bad but a bigger part of me says fuck the draw we need to be winning these games and start to turn our dominance over the scum into a better long term away record.
I thought Woolwich struggle to beat top six sides-except for themselves? am I making more HooDoo?

if we were to have a couple of injuries (players missing) and playing Woolwich, I would choose to play them away, rather than at home. The pressure is always on the home side in these games IMO. Our away form is good and we can cope with a couple of players missing. Woolwich are a team that will always concede and we will always get goals-its set up to nicely . They are very fragile at the moment (although getting results) with AW being a knob. As long as we get it tactically right, no errors and take our chances. There is no reason why we can't get at least get a point or even win this. History will say different but we are at our very best, Poch tacitly gives his message and is reaping the rewards of the hard work . I want to win this, we can win this, COYS

I also feel too over-confident about this one, as if we are going to win 4-1 or something. Wenger is saying the right things in the press, he wants to respond properly to criticism on the pitch, and they are decent at home.

I'd like three points any way possible, but ideally a Lamela last minute winner as a substitute to rewrite his debut.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO CONFIDENT AHEAD OF A NLD? THIS NEVER ENDS WELL!!!!

Bring back your pessimism from 15 years ago.... this isn't right.

Why? 15 years ago we would of been pessimistic and rightly so because we would get tonked 3-0 in this fixture. It's not like being pessimistic ever brought us good fortune away to this lot. This is a different team, we have a right to be confident.

Back
Top Bottom