Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are 'Crockpot' slow cookers an American brand? I'm looking to buy one for my niece for Christmas. (I like American stuff btw)
Yes, it's such a commonplace brand that most people call these types of cookers a "Crock-pot" rather than "slow-cooker". Good, solid brand, but there are a number of others that are very good as well.

Ok I feel I was partially responsible for this diversion into Watford so allow me to bring it back to Norwich. I think that Son and Lamela play well off of each other and Eriksen hasn't really been doing his thing too well so I would like to see Son Alli and Lamela in some arrangement behind Harry and in front of Dier and Dembele.
I wouldn't drop Eriksen for anyone. Certainly not Song, who is wasteful with the ball, poor first touch and is woeful with his shooting. Eriksen isn't going to look brilliant in every game, but he keeps the team ticking. Son, at the moment, just looks out for himself.

A win for me 2.0. Losing to Newcastle would should have hurt the players and showed them how easy the season can change direction. If they want to be amongst the best, beating Norwich at home is expected.

I have to say NU was a home banker , I couldn't see them beating Liverpool and then us. We need to be on our game for sure and not gift them any opportunity to get into the game.

COYS

Lamela Alli and Eriksen for me, that's the best three we have behind Kane. Son has not looked quite right recently and I suspect he needs game time to properly sharpen up, so I do sort of want to see him playing, but the most important thing is to take each match seriously and play our current strongest eleven. Norwich will be a tough game I expect.

Norwich are the kind of side that pull it off in games they really shouldn't be able to and then get destroyed by teams you'd think they should put away no problem. Kind of reminds me of past Spurs seasons.

I'm thinking this one's going to be a nervy one - must watch out for Hoolahan and Redmond. 2-1.

I might be taking this too literally, but isn't the claimed sister-Mum relationship as claimed in the song impossible. Even in Norfolk? Wouldn't girlfriend fit and be more accurate?

2-1 Spurs, Dier and Alderweireld, they are shit at defending corners.

I'm not taking the united game as a barometer of Norwich's ability, more United's poor form.

We'll boss the midfield with our lads getting at them, and see Eriksen having a good old time 'between the lines' - comfortable 3-0 win.

Looking forward to this game, if only just to get out of the house after stuffing my face all day on Christmas Day. Hope we don't lose our heads again and keep focused, as when we click, we can beat anyone. We do however, need to stuff teams when we are on top, as it really hurts when we throw away points cheaply.

Yes agreed one goal is never enough so when we score first let's push on and put the game out of their reach!

We don't want another drunken melt down like the Newcastle game do we?

3-1 Spurs with us 3 up before they get a late consolation goal!

(Wasn't Delia a Miss Norwich once?)
:pochwtf:

This spell from now up to Fiorentina in mid February is where we should start pulling away from Watford and Palace....and catching Leicester.....for the simple fact that every team plays the same frequency of fixtures.

Our squad is built to cope with two matches a week, but even with that the Europa still takes it out of us and allows our opposition a full week to prepare versus our one day.

Yes agreed one goal is never enough so when we score first let's push on and put the game out of their reach!

3-1 Spurs with us 3 up before they get a late consolation goal!

(Wasn't Delia a Miss Norwich once?)
:pochwtf:

Yeah but here's the only other contestant.

th

I might be taking this too literally, but isn't the claimed sister-Mum relationship as claimed in the song impossible. Even in Norfolk? Wouldn't girlfriend fit and be more accurate?

2-1 Spurs, Dier and Alderweireld, they are shit at defending corners.

Not If she's your older sister. The inference is that your dad impregnated his daughter who then gives birth to you. Hence she is both your sister and your mum.

Bless your innocence though

I don't think Cameron Jerome has enough to cause Verts and Toby many issues. He has pace but also has the touch of Jimmy Saville. The main threat comes from the wings with Redmond (big fan) and Robbie Brady. Both have pace and can cut in. As long as the fullbacks stay alert and both wingers help out they should be able to cut them out.

I'm confident Eriksen, Kane, Dembele and Lamela/Son have enough to get past their defence.

Are 'Crockpot' slow cookers an American brand? I'm looking to buy one for my niece for Christmas. (I like American stuff btw)
Bought my ex a 'Crock-pot' for her birthday a few weeks ago...she's recovering from an op. and get's tired towards the end of the day.
Got her the 5.7 Litre, digital with auto stir model.

Back
Top Bottom