Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sun website leads with Kane goal story, next article is “Spurs don’t scare anyone anymore” by Troy Deeney.

Why do they bother? There’s just no point to the story, it’s having a pop at us for no reason. It amazes me time and time again.

I’ve got to stop clicking on this shite

That's all I can see, now I can't UN-see!

Sex Spurs Players...
We had a few...
Ginola & Berbatov spring to mind... :vdvhmm:oh and VDV!
You Sir, are a pervert!!

Sexy Prince GIF

Sun website leads with Kane goal story, next article is “Spurs don’t scare anyone anymore” by Troy Deeney.

Why do they bother? There’s just no point to the story, it’s having a pop at us for no reason. It amazes me time and time again.

If Deeney was declared brain dead it would be considered an upgrade.

Deeney is doing his best to try and get himself noticed by assuming shitting on Spurs will make him relevant.

I absolutely fucking loathe that ‘our voice’ in the media is this stupid bellend

‘SHAMBLES!’ As he says. I absolutely fucking hate him.

View: https://x.com/talksport/status/1694114725607661638?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

What kind of kit man did we have then? I imagine he would have got fired if caught.

But I never see the point with these rules, there was nothing stopping the players eating all that stuff away from the club. It’s better to educate them to eat correctly all the time rather impose draconian nonsense like that. It never works and makes the players think you’re a cunt which is why Ramos ended up sacked and we ended up bottom of the league.

What kind of kit man did we have then? I imagine he would have got fired if caught.

But I never see the point with these rules, there was nothing stopping the players eating all that stuff away from the club. It’s better to educate them to eat correctly all the time rather impose draconian nonsense like that. It never works and makes the players think you’re a cunt which is why Ramos ended up sacked and we ended up bottom of the league.
Yeah, after he led us to our last trophy.

I absolutely fucking loathe that ‘our voice’ in the media is this stupid bellend

‘SHAMBLES!’ As he says. I absolutely fucking hate him.

View: https://x.com/talksport/status/1694114725607661638?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

He's full of shit...... So all the lads are sat around pigging out on McDs together at the training ground and word wouldn't get back to the gaffa????

Bollocks...... Roughly translated: I use to go to the drive through on my way home every other night but it doesn't sound so bad if I say everybody did it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom