Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do people know this, sorry why do people want to know this shit

I got it from Squawka. Pretty good to get per 90 minutes metrics to be honest.

Matic had an unbelievable game against West Ham statistically. But it's one game and against one of the worst teams in the league.

I got it from Squawka. Pretty good to get per 90 minutes metrics to be honest.

Matic had an unbelievable game against West Ham statistically. But it's one game and against one of the worst teams in the league.

Didn't Livermore have a 100% passing accuracy in an one off game..? Might have been against Everton.

Mark Saggers & Stewart Pearce finally doing the 'Tottenham Window' saga some justice ATM on TS.

44a63493ceb651f3f4da0e8b87ef0cf1.gif

Does anyone still listen to TalkShite other than a brief stop off when you're scrolling between Random Hospital Radio FM & UCB Christian Radio??

Blimey, all i've seen this morning is people taking aim at us again. We're going to lose 6 players, we need to overspend and match Chelsea's spending to be considered a big club (we don't have £1bn in free loans from our owner, but that's conveniently forgotten), we need to win at wembley or our season is over, we'll be cursed with smelly farts and lose our players, our new stadium will mean we have to sell all our players (thanks Thierry), aliens will land and kidknap our players if we somehow win some games.

Ok, that last one was made up, but i expect it to make an appearance soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom