Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come win lose or draw

To be fair to Seaman, he did heap loads of praise on us...

But the Media agenda to move Poch on to Man Utd Real Madrid is the constant factor... the only differential they have to change is 'why he's going to leave' dependant on the last result...

If we lose; "we're losers, why would Poch wanna stay at a team of bottling losers... he wants to win Siverware with Man Utd Madrid!"

If we win: "He's the best manager on the planet, and Man Utd Real Madrid only want the VERY BEST... so he'll go there, obviously!"

The unstoppable bandwagon for him to leave is in full swing now...
You watch, they'll start talking about it as a case of 'when' not 'if' after last night...

How Tottenham stars defied Pochettino's orders in Dortmund win

Haha talk about picking holes in something. Can anyone see a difference in the photos? One has a few players chilling on a bench with their thumbs up, the other has a whole team standing like they've won the league. One of them has even done that ridiculous flipping your shirt to show your surname like you see some players do after they've won the World Cup etc. The Mirror can fuck off as well

Interesting to note the BBC took their headline directly from a Chelsea chant last night...

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't choose to use another popular Chelsea chant of:
"Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Hitler's gonna gas 'em again" as their headline.... what's the matter, cat got your tongue?? Or have you got selective hearing??

FUCKING biased, agenda driven pricks!
Anti-semitism, at the BBC?

Wouldn't suprise me the least.

How Tottenham stars defied Pochettino's orders in Dortmund win

Haha talk about picking holes in something. Can anyone see a difference in the photos? One has a few players chilling on a bench with their thumbs up, the other has a whole team standing like they've won the league. One of them has even done that ridiculous flipping your shirt to show your surname like you see some players do after they've won the World Cup etc. The Mirror can fuck off as well

Kolawhatshisname is such an instagram posing girl.

Fucking nonce.

This is a reply I recently received regarding BBC's awful MOTD coverage of Michael Oliver's performance V Leicester.

Thank you for contacting us regarding BBC Two's 'Match of the Day 2' on 10 February.

We understand you feel the programme portrayed Tottenham as cheats but overlooked the deception employed by their opposing teams.

During the programme we carefully reviewed some of the key moments from Tottenham’s match against Leicester.

We showed replays of fouls, including Maguire’s encounter with Son, which also allowed viewers to make up their own minds on the referee’s decision making.

Our studio team commended Tottenham’s recent performances, stating that their statistics were remarkable considering the omission of some key players from the squad.

With so many events taking place on the field, it’s not always possible to inspect every one of them in an individual highlights programme. Live radio commentaries are better placed to describe the action minute by minute.

It can also be difficult for a highlights package to satisfy all fans, such is the nature of football, however we appreciate your concerns about this presentation.

All complaints are sent to senior management and programme makers every morning. We included your points in this overnight report. These reports are among the most widely read sources of feedback in the BBC and ensures that your complaint has been seen by the right people quickly. This helps inform their decisions about current and future programmes.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Alastair O'Donnell

BBC Complaints Team

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

Seems they are still at it with the website also against Spurs.

This is a reply I recently received regarding BBC's awful MOTD coverage of Michael Oliver's performance V Leicester.

Seems they are still at it with the website also against Spurs.

Fair play to you for writing to the BBC to complain about their coverage. The only way they will begin to change is if enough Spurs fans call them out. They are public funded as so have a duty to respond. If enough complaints go in then they will get the message.
I admire anyone that gets of their arse to do it. To be honest Im not the type of person that writes to companies or broadcasters to complain about stuff...just usually seeth in silence, which is wrong. I meant/wanted to write in after the Man U game and query why Pogba’s tackle on Dele got no focus but never got around to doing it because os work and family commitments.
(On a rear occasions many years ago I did email MOTD to complain about them having 3 gooners on the show including Adams who was pretending to be an intellectual)

Virtually whole web page about the great United comeback and this and that about Ole, plus other United related shite, we barely got a mention yesterday , i tell a lie there was a very small article at the bottom of the page ........ cunts

Virtually whole web page about the great United comeback and this and that about Ole, plus other United related shite, we barely got a mention yesterday , i tell a lie there was a very small article at the bottom of the page ........ cunts
Oh come on you cant compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom