Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This made me chuckle:

Jurgen Kloop "has changed the face of Liverpool football" - trophies zero, win percentage 57.66
Mauricio Pochettino "until he wins a trophy he has achieved nothing" - trophies zero, win percentage 56.38

So that extra 1% makes all the difference ... not to mention Klopp in three years has spent 400m on players compared to Poch's 240m .... and that Klopp has finished 8th, 4th, 4th compared to Poch 3rd, 2nd, 3rd ....

Can't wait to stuff it right up the media's nose come the 31st .....

Martin Samuel: Jurgen Klopp won't have flopped if he falls short of Manchester City

• Trophies are a finite indicator of sporting success, but even they require context
:harrysmile:
Seen a list of the top 50 managers of all time last night....Klopp was 26th (I know I shouldn’t mention him...but) Wenger was 32nd....really, who writes this shit, how can Klopp even be on that list!!
:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Oh look, there is another Cross hating on Spurs. Cunts both of them. Be professional ffs.

This is the genesis of Ashton on Poch at Spurs. Taken from his first season with us.......
D2IPiIuXcAE8Kea.jpg:large

When you write this type of stuff everything else makes sense. Had he held his hands up as so many had to do when he took over following Adkins "outrageous" sacking he wouldn't need to double-down after a rare loss. He's determined to make out he knows his football.

The BBC doing their thing...

Shit... I've just seen the footage...
when did Poch get the Man Utd job...?

I wonder if that's why we haven't played for 3 weeks... while we found a replacement....

The worst thing is, a promising manager gets the sack so quickly after not even getting the chance to manage ONE GAME! ... and so publicly, that's what must hurt... it's humiliating for him to be ousted like that on live tv... :pochsulk:

Oh. :pochfacepalm::pocheyes:

Step aside indeed.... step aside from what exactly..? A job he didn't have...? a job the media DECIDED he wanted...? fucks sake!

Fucking agenda-driven BBC!!!

Last edited:
Listening to 5 live. sports presenter admits he had bet another of the bbc presenters a£100 that pochettino would go to Man Utd.
thats not gonna lead to unbiased journalism, is it

hugh woozencroft..thats his name.

I find it odd. The stick the club has been given by the media for the delay in the stadium opening, the praise they are all giving now for the quality of the stadium, the fact that Sky are covering the opening ceremony on Wednesday so will have cameras and people at NWHL. And at 7.30 they transfer across to Manchester for that really important game Shitty v Cardiff. Honestly - and I'm not being over dramatic - if any other major club in Europe was opening a state of the art stadium with a midweek game, that 'first game at their new stadium' would be shown on live TV. It's a joke. And even if Sky had selected the Shitty game to show, it wouldn't have been beyond their power to show ours as well or instead of.

Back
Top Bottom