Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't even use the excuse of "All these managers have won something" because Sarri is there.

It's almost pathetic.

"Almost"?

As superficial as it is, the amount of thought/effort required to NOT use Poch's image speaks volumes (Rafa? ....Silva????)

Way more cunty than any potential upside warrants... Poch/Spurs can't be acknowledged as a top 7 force on a weekend when they are 1 half of the big game??? That's some real doubling down by Sky considering they have a match to sell...

State of them... Wankers!

"Almost"?

As superficial as it is, the amount of thought/effort required to NOT use Poch's image speaks volumes (Rafa? ....Silva????)

Way more cunty than any potential upside warrants... Poch/Spurs can't be acknowledged as a top 7 force on a weekend when they are 1 half of the big game??? That's some real doubling down by Sky considering they have a match to sell...

State of them... Wankers!

But if those managers have been used because they are the only ones with a press conference that day, then it's not really pathetic and it's understandable as to why they didn't use Pochettino as ArtyB ArtyB stated.

But if those managers have been used because they are the only ones with a press conference that day, then it's not really pathetic and it's understandable as to why they didn't use Pochettino as ArtyB ArtyB stated.

In retrospect granted, but you weren't singing that tune a few posts ago.

That's someone elses insight mate.

That's actually a great piece, Jonathan Liew is one of the best writers out there....it's the fucking headline writer, or indeed the link writer that's the cunt there.

Isn’t Johnny Liew also ‘Spurs’ he won’t admit it in public though to keep the impartiality. Unlike Jack Pitt-Brooke who whilst excellent also openly admits being a City fan.

I’m sure there will be plenty of articles and radio morons going on about Chelsea being poor, but in fairness we’re getting recognition for that performance.

Sky described it as ‘ruthless’ and ‘impressive’. BBC called us ‘terrific’ and ‘superb’. BT weren’t great, but certainly acknowledged how good we were, and were very clear that the score flattered Chelsea.

The best moment today was Mason’s reaction when asked if we could close the gap on Liverpool. He firmly said ‘what gap?’ before explaining to the dullards that we finished above them last season, and the season before, and the season before that, and so on...

Anyway, most people watching that game would know we were great today.

I’m sure there will be plenty of articles and radio morons going on about Chelsea being poor, but in fairness we’re getting recognition for that performance.

Sky described it as ‘ruthless’ and ‘impressive’. BBC called us ‘terrific’ and ‘superb’. BT weren’t great, but certainly acknowledged how good we were, and were very clear that the score flattered Chelsea.

The best moment today was Mason’s reaction when asked if we could close the gap on Liverpool. He firmly said ‘what gap?’ before explaining to the dullards that we finished above them last season, and the season before, and the season before that, and so on...

Yeah loved masons response, feel like we finally have a pundit that represents us.

That's actually a great piece, Jonathan Liew is one of the best writers out there....it's the fucking headline writer, or indeed the link writer that's the cunt there.

That's the point ... turns a well written piece into click-bait by giving it a completely biased headline ... if I was Jonathan Liew I'd be pissed off ....

Jonathan is one of my favorite sports writers out there, he's done a load of good / bad pieces about Spurs but they're always well written and factual ... he needs a better newspaper, are there any good ones left?

EDIT - Right on cue a brilliant piece - Moussa Sissoko weaves Chelsea into his dizzying vortex of chaos

The BT punditry was pathetic, I had to turn it off mainly because of Rio Ferdinand, a man who clearly loves the sound of his own voice.

Ferdinand....at one point Jake Humphrey asked that numpty if he thought Poch gets enough credit, and Ferdinand replied as if the question was about Sarri.

The Ryan mason response to the panel was spot on. The panel had been banging on about city and Liverpool beforehand so when Mason waded in with facts it was met with silence. Superb.

Back
Top Bottom