Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It can't be frustrating when everybody bar a couple of nutters knows that they are going to be shit...and then they are. They are the least frustrating club out there.
They shouldn’t be shit though. All this “next level” talk should really have had some weight having been gifted that stadium out of tax payers wedge. Where are all those signings? All those broken promises. I’d be horrified if that was my club. Frustrated doesn’t even come into it. So I guess you’re right. :gallashmm:

The 8 most frustrating teams to support in Britain right now

Spurs just below Newcastle as one of the most frustrating teams to support in Britain! How the fuck is finishing 3rd, 2nd & 3rd in the richest league in the world frustrating? What an absolute joke. Sadly some will agree but it’s pathetic and quite frankly ludicrous based on how far we’ve come and what we’ve got to look forward to
The best years I've had supporting this Club in 45yrs. I'm absolutely loving it.

The best years I've had supporting this Club in 45yrs. I'm absolutely loving it.
Agree... frustrating was during the mid-late '80s when football seemed to be there for the taking, but we never managed to be quite good enough to do it...

Our 1986/87 squad COULD HAVE won the League, but we didn't... and worst of all, we didn't build on it and improve (as we are at least trying to now...)

Instead, we just slipped in and out of mediocrity, with only the occasional glimpses of what could have been... then ArseAnal came along from out of nowhere at the end of the decade, and won the League in their familiar, last minute cunty way! Now that was a frustrating time to be a Spurs fan!!

Thank gawd the 1990 (top 3 finish) and 1991 Cup Run arrived and saved us for a season or two!

Then again, that was all before the PL was 'invented' so football didn't really exist back then... we imagined it all!

"ArseAnal came along from out of nowhere at the end of the decade, and won the League in their familiar, last minute cunty way!"

The Victims had to avoid a loss by more than 1 goal to win the League themselves iirc.

It would have been hilarious had it been any other team that turned them over.

Tough night I recall.

"ArseAnal came along from out of nowhere at the end of the decade, and won the League in their familiar, last minute cunty way!"

The Victims had to avoid a loss by more than 1 goal to win the League themselves iirc.

It would have been hilarious had it been any other team that turned them over.

Tough night I recall.
i travelled to Mexico the next day (blatant post i know) and was glad that i was away from the meeeja woolwich wankfest. Got to the hotel 100 million hours later and first day down the pool is some slag (bloke) with a Woolwich towel with the pop pop gun on it. He clocked my Spurs tattoos and my grimace and never brought it out in public again. Then we sold Chrissy Waddle i think. FFS

i travelled to Mexico the next day (blatant post i know) and was glad that i was away from the meeeja woolwich wankfest. Got to the hotel 100 million hours later and first day down the pool is some slag (bloke) with a Woolwich towel with the pop pop gun on it. He clocked my Spurs tattoos and my grimace and never brought it out in public again. Then we sold Chrissy Waddle i think. FFS

:memeokay:

Fucking hell, it's no small wonder that everyone at Spurs haven't hung themselves!

The media in this country are absolutely flith, absolute filth. They won't be happy until Poch has left and the entire side so we can go back to being mid-table.

Cunts the lot of them.

:dembelefingers:

Unfortunately for them even Poch, Kane, Alli, Eriksen, etc all leaving won't push us back to mid table - we'll be the most attractive club for any manager......best stadium, best training ground, based in London, about £1bn to spend (those players don't all leave for free), and an opportunity to create your own legacy.......as they keep on reminding us Poch hasn't won anything so we wouldn't even be tainted by someone else's success.

Back
Top Bottom