Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance they mention one of the key reasons Linekar went abroad to showcase his talent?

HeyselREX2_3320731b.jpg

I fucking thought not.
:pochserious:
Interesting that there is a "Munich 58" flag in that picture.
It seems that Liverpool were the instigators in that bit of rivalry with Man Utd heaven forbid.
Of course Man Utd came back with Murderers after this terrible night and victims after Hillsborough.

Interesting that there is a "Munich 58" flag in that picture.
It seems that Liverpool were the instigators in that bit of rivalry with Man Utd heaven forbid.
Of course Man Utd came back with Murderers after this terrible night and victims after Hillsborough.
Irritants, the both of them.

Of course, I'd take a United fan over a dipper any day of the week. God knows how they've endured a rivalry with them for this long.

Tells of his teammates... they think its a good thing. Fucking creeps.

Nice to hear a few pundits note that Harry actually had to calm Henderson down on a few occasions tonight.

More to being a leader than ranting, raving and fist waving... If there wasn't we'd have been led out by Joe feckin' Hart!

Have to say that i was more than a little nervous watching the Spurs players step up for their pens last night, more than just as an England supporter (Club or Country is a ridiculous argument and the only people who say Country generally still live at home, get all their clothes from Jacamo and sell knock off baccy for a living but still manage to follow England Home and Away).

After listening to Dier get pelters across all forms of social media for being the wrong person to bring on (its his fault that he's a CB / DM apparently), and then watching him miss that header in the dying seconds you could almost feel the Dier effigies being stuffed full of straw as he stepped up for that last penalty.

But the bottlers didnt bottle it. In fact id go as far as saying we fucking carried that team last night.

And if coming up to a big game and actually winning it is what is needed to continue to change the fear of failure amongst our squad then i don't care if comes wearing an England or a Spurs shirt.

Three Yids On A Shirt

Sterling should take these articles as a badge of honour.

He's clearly annoying just the right selection of bigots by being good at his job. I'd love him to come out and say how satisfying it is to see racists get annoyed.

and it begins...

"if i was Real Madrid i'd be pulling all the stops out to buy Harry Kane - spurs fans won't like me saying it"

Trolling the fans of the best striker at the world cup to pay their wages. Cunts.

You know of whom i speak.

How is criticizing Sterling racist or bigoted?

Because the standards the media hold for him tend not to apply to white players. As an example - look at Jack Wilshere. Shit bloke, who talks a big flashy game and doesn't deliver. Media "perception" of Sterling is the same description of Wilshere, but one of them is constantly in the headlines and the other is praised for a single game in his career.

I'm still personally of the opinion that him being targeted by the media is because he left Liverpool for another English team. He was the media's darling before that, and now he's become Public Enemy No 1.

Back
Top Bottom