Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance they mention one of the key reasons Linekar went abroad to showcase his talent?

HeyselREX2_3320731b.jpg

I fucking thought not.
:pochserious:

:pochshock2:
But when Kane over-ruled Hendooooo on the free kick that we scored form, it did make the real England Captain a bit of a dick.

I was fascinated to find out that Brazil don't even have a permanent captain - they rotate it from match to match. Marcelo, Thiago Silva and Miranda have all captained them in their 3 matches so far, and it'll be someone new again in their next match. Does make you wonder whether we place too much importance on the captaincy!

But when Kane over-ruled Hendooooo on the free kick that we scored form, it did make the real England Captain a bit of a dick.

"Tells off his team mates" is not a good thing

One of the factors that is creating the good morale around the team is there aren't as many dickheads like Rooney, Terry and Gerrard constantly bollocking younger players and ruining their confidence

I was fascinated to find out that Brazil don't even have a permanent captain - they rotate it from match to match. Marcelo, Thiago Silva and Miranda have all captained them in their 3 matches so far, and it'll be someone new again in their next match. Does make you wonder whether we place too much importance on the captaincy!

We do have a special spot for the captain and always have, not sure that's a bad thing - Italy give it to the most capped player in the team.

lol. that Paul Joyce is a massive Liverpool fan.

Article noted and ignored like the rest of the shit those Scousers shout about.

has trump killed anyone yet !
*?

Anyway, now that you know what a question mark looks like, I'll answer your QUESTION.

Has Trump killed anyone? Perhaps. Neither you nor I could know. He was born into money and could use his inheritance to make problems such as, but not limited to, dead hookers disappear.

Because of his constant attacks on the press (cf. the use of "Lugenpresse" by the Nazis in 1930s Germany to realise what kind of ratbag this man is) it could certainly be argued that he bears some responsibility for the recent murders/terrorist attack at the Capital Gazette. He's certainly done nothing to diffuse the situation. He is tearing the US apart and he and his family are making bank off of it.

That Paul Joyce guy (and the majority of the bin dippers journos) don't even make an attempt to hide their bias, its unreal. They're as pathetic as their deluded fans. At least the Spurs journos like Gold and Pearce act professionally and try to be as objective and neutral as possible.

That Paul Joyce guy (and the majority of the bin dippers journos) don't even make an attempt to hide their bias, its unreal. They're as pathetic as their deluded fans. At least the Spurs journos like Gold and Pearce act professionally and try to be as objective and neutral as possible.
Ben Pearce isn't actually a Spurs fan...

Back
Top Bottom