Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was sacked for having a broken heart, he never recovered from that CL final.
He was sacked mainly for performing poorly since Xmas 2019 and continuing that run into the following season languishing in 14 th when Jose rescued us

And partially for destabilising the whole team by threatening to resign before the biggest game in our history after we got to the CL despite him and certainly not because of him

But I’m not a hater and appreciate the two good years we had with him

Delighted to have Jose now though

I think you are probably saying the same thing as everyone else except for some weird choice of words.When you say someone is sacked for being a failure, to me it means they are a failure and thats why they were sacked. You are taking it to be as if only his last 6 months were bad and that means 'being a failure'.

In any case, what a ridiculous and boring topic to talk about.
But you’re talking about it?

:mourwhat:

I agree though and enough is enough

You’re doing this wrong. You need to write a 10,000 word essay on why Poch was either utter shite or a genius (no grey areas please) whilst splitting up every post you quote into single lines to annoy the fuck out of everyone.

Sort yourself out.

No, you're doing it wrong. You need to vapidly accuse whomever you are arguing with of being like Donald Trump and of only being a fan for 5 minutes, to distract away from how wrong you are about every single thing that you've said.

I make no apologies for breaking someone's horseshit down into single lines to show how stupid it is. It's a text-based forum. It's not hard to skim past it if it's not your cup of tea.

No, you're doing it wrong. You need to vapidly accuse whomever you are arguing with of being like Donald Trump and of only being a fan for 5 minutes, to distract away from how wrong you are about every single thing that you've said.

I make no apologies for breaking someone's horseshit down into single lines to show how stupid it is. It's a text-based forum. It's not hard to skim past it if it's not your cup of tea.

Hey Don.

This thread has descended into utter bollocks.

He raised us to heights many of us had never experienced. Show him some respect.

Perhaps under Jose we're about to do even better. Let's hope we do.

No need to shit on Poch, any real genuine Spurs fan understands the debt we owe him. If you don't then not only are you a cunt, you're also clearly NOT Spurs and should fuck right off.

I have spoken.

:pochsmirk:

Yes from the guy who would openly stated that he would still love Poch more than Jose even if Jose won the treble for us.

Not only do actually admit to that you then have the audacity to now claim if you are dedicated to Pochettinho you cannot be a Spurs fan.

It’s like a cult

You're a cunt, fuck off.

Didn't say I wouldn't love Jose but that I would always love Poch more, not just as a manager but as a man full stop.

It wasn't that long ago Jose was an Enemy of Spurs, some people have short memories but not me.

This thread has descended into utter bollocks.

He raised us to heights many of us had never experienced. Show him some respect.

Perhaps under Jose we're about to do even better. Let's hope we do.

No need to shit on Poch, any real genuine Spurs fan understands the debt we owe him. If you don't then not only are you a cunt, you're also clearly NOT Spurs and should fuck right off.

I have spoken.

:pochsmirk:
MDG has spoken!!

Nah, you're all cunts. Fuck off.

Support the team and current manager by all means, no need to shit on the previous one.

If you are incapable of appreciating the fine job Poch and his staff did then you're a cynical bitter piece of shit and ought to fuck off from this site and join a Woolwich one.

That's pretty much it.

Poch is the closest thing to jesus christ to some people it seems

Did Jesus do rainbows?

If not, then:
tumblr_pi3b7yGO1K1taqf28_540.jpg

Nah, you're all cunts. Fuck off.

Support the team and current manager by all means, no need to shit on the previous one.

If you are incapable of appreciating the fine job Poch and his staff did then you're a cynical bitter piece of shit and ought to fuck off from this site and join a Woolwich one.

That's pretty much it.
I'm beginning to think even though spuerstaryid went over the top he had you sussed as a human being

I'm beginning to think even though spuerstaryid went over the top he had you sussed as a human being

Ha, what a cunt!

Shit on Poch, he had us dreaming again. Before him it was Tim fucking Sherwood.

Support the current manager but no need to continue this campaign of hate (for that is what it is) for Poch.

If that opinion makes me some kind of nonhuman being then so be it. Who the fuck are you that I should give a shit what you think?!

Ha, what a cunt!

Shit on Poch, he had us dreaming again. Before him it was Tim fucking Sherwood.

Support the current manager but no need to continue this campaign of hate (for that is what it is) for Poch.

If that opinion makes me some kind of nonhuman being then so be it. Who the fuck are you that I should give a shit what you think?!
So aggressive. I'm no one just like you are no one i think you need to remind yourself of that
I support spurs though I've supported spurs no matter who has managed us or played for us throughout alot of years
You support a man over a club and that is very very obvious

Back
Top Bottom