Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldnt know how to write 10000 words on this topic.

But I'll add that its stupid to call him a failure. If success is just the trophies weve won, then weve not had a successful manager since Ramos. Ramos was successful but Jol, Redknapp and Poch were failures. :mourloopy:
Of course it’s stupid to call him a failure. It’s also stupid to say he was an outstanding success.

He came in at a time we needed to take a step or two up and he achieved that. Probably not the right man to take us the last step or two, so we replaced him with someone who can.

It’s the same with the players. A certain group of a certain standard gets us competing, but a better group gets us wining things.

Not sure why there’s some that can’t grasp this. The entrenched views of the idiot, I suppose.

Whatever - you claiming Poch was sacked for being successful, I stand by my previous conclusion - an utter fuckwit
You said “poch was a failure” looks like you have now edited your post which says it all. I never claimed he was sacked for being successful, I told you to fuck off for saying he “was a failure” maybe you should look closer to home for what constitutes as a failure. Anyway sure it won’t be long before that yellow turns red, maybe you can come back with a new username again? :mourthumb:

You said “poch was a failure” looks like you have now edited your post which says it all. I never claimed he was sacked for being successful, I told you to fuck off for saying he “was a failure” maybe you should look closer to home for what constitutes as a failure. Anyway sure it won’t be long before that yellow turns red, maybe you can come back with a new username again? :mourthumb:
He was sacked for being a failure why are you saying that's not true? So enlighten us oh great and wise fuckwit just why was he sacked then if it wasn't for failing?

He was sacked for being a failure - are you saying that's not true? So enlighten us oh wise fuckwit just why was he sacked then if it wasn't for failing?
I know you must be really lonely with all the kids being at school but I have better things to do then engage in conversation with you. Best get scrubbing that hard drive as well as reckon the police will be Onto you soon!

I know you must be really lonely with all the kids being at school but I have better things to do then engage in conversation with you. Best get scrubbing that hard drive as well as reckon the police will be Onto you soon!
Thanks for the concession fuckwit so you now admit he was sacked for failing - FYI kids aren't at school at 20:20 but hey that's just one more thing you got completely wrong. Not been your day has it.

Thanks for the concession fuckwit so you now admit he was sacked for failing - FYI kids aren't at school at 20:20 but hey that's just one more thing you got completely wrong. Not been your day has it.
Concession? The only concession I have made is that the police should check your hard drive and I stand by that , your a strange fella you really are! Any how I know you get great pleasure in people replying to you on here as it doesn’t cost you money for company like the bars, so I will let you have the last word as I have better things to do then reply to creepy old men , but I meant it about the HDD , you might think you won’t get caught but they are coming for you Bangkok, your secret is out.

Concession? The only concession I have made is that the police should check your hard drive and I stand by that , your a strange fella you really are! Any how I know you get great pleasure in people replying to you on here as it doesn’t cost you money for company like the bars, so I will let you have the last word as I have better things to do then reply to creepy old men , but I meant it about the HDD , you might think you won’t get caught but they are coming for you Bangkok, your secret is out.

Sad strange little fuckwit - all my data has been on the cloud for years, are you still living in the last century - my files are an open book it's only people with something to hide who have hidden HDD drives, you gave yourself away very badly with that comment - so tell us what is your dirty little secret?

As long as you are agreeing he wasn't a failure. Because you did say this to the other guy in #29451

The Outsider said:

" He was sacked for being a failure why are you saying that's not true? "
Because he was sacked for being a failure, in November 2019 DL sacked him after he lost the players and we were down in 14th place ... as I asked the other guy, if it wasn't for failing then why do you think he was sacked? was it for being a success?

As our manger for four four years he was a success, for six months he was a failure, it's a tough job.

Because he was sacked for being a failure, in November 2019 DL sacked him after he lost the players and we were down in 14th place ... as I asked the other guy, if it wasn't for failing then why do you think he was sacked? was it for being a success?

As our manger for four four years he was a success, for six months he was a failure, it's a tough job.
I think you are probably saying the same thing as everyone else except for some weird choice of words.When you say someone is sacked for being a failure, to me it means they are a failure and thats why they were sacked. You are taking it to be as if only his last 6 months were bad and that means 'being a failure'.

In any case, what a ridiculous and boring topic to talk about.

4 players that were regulars under Poch are now no longer regular starters. Eriksen, Rose, Dele & Winks. Now I am not sure whether you say that Poch did well with them in the side or he should never have relied on them. Either way their downfall has happened fast.

4 players that were regulars under Poch are now no longer regular starters. Eriksen, Rose, Dele & Winks. Now I am not sure whether you say that Poch did well with them in the side or he should never have relied on them. Either way their downfall has happened fast.

He was unable to 'let go' when it came to certain familiar players..... You can add Toby to that list too.

He was also painfully slow to integrate new players.

Just noticed bielsa still hasnt learnt english after 3 years in the job. I remember certain aspects of the media complaining bout poch at the start not having good enough english to get through to players

Just noticed bielsa still hasnt learnt english after 3 years in the job. I remember certain aspects of the media complaining bout poch at the start not having good enough english to get through to players

Bielsa speaks good English - he just chooses not to.

Probably for the same reason Poch didn't at Southampton (Didn't want to be wrongly interpreted)

Back
Top Bottom