Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that were we are bigger than Manchester United as you claimed before?

Well you claimed that Poch would go there because they were bigger....like Kane did, and Rose did, and Dier did, and Toby did....

They’ve been found out as SAF Utd for the last 8yrs mate....couldn’t care less how many fake shirts they sell Nigeria.

Well you claimed that Poch would go there because they were bigger....like Kane did, and Rose did, and Dier did, and Toby did....

They’ve been found out as SAF Utd for the last 8yrs mate....couldn’t care less how many fake shirts they sell Nigeria.

I didn’t claim anything of the sort. What you will find is that I said that we will always be at risk when an elite club makes an approach for any player or manager of ours.

But there hasn’t been a approach just like there hasn’t been for Kane.

I think Pochettino still needs to demonstrate he can be a winner.

He may have stayed regardless but anyone who dismisses the obvious link between our recent drop-off in form and Real Madrid and United making permanent managerial signings is plain myopic.

Jesus you are a complete embarrassment. You live a compete warped happy clapper twitter buble devoid of reality.

Absolutely nothing has happened - there was no official approach from United, nothing.

It’s doesnt tell us anything about the strength of our position and it doesn’t tell us anything about our managers intentions given there was never an offer there.

To suggest otherwise it’s absurd, he may have taken the job, he may have not. What we do know it’s that he has walked out on previous clubs before when a bigger club has made an approach so how anyone can claim he wouldn’t do that to us and that we now we are somehow immune to the elite clubs advances is quite laughable.

Is it any wonder you get binned, come back for 72 hours (at most) and get binned again when you spout this shite?

He may have stayed regardless but anyone who dismisses the obvious link between our recent drop-off in form and Real Madrid and United making permanent managerial signings is plain myopic.
Give him City's or Liverpool funds and I'll bet you he's a winner.

I was really surprised he got the job, played their best 11 constantly to the point where most of them got injured and they've struggled since.

PSG should have gone though as well, they were robbed.

Go back through this actual thread and read it. Read what people said about "showdown talks" , "ultimatums". Go take a look at Poch's book launch in Barcelona. Then go take a look at a Thread started about who Poch's replacement will be.

Fuck me you must live in a cave!

I don't know if you mean the thread I started? But it was who could we get "IF" Poch goes. Not once did I say I think he's definitely going.

United and Madrid are making long term managerial decisions based on Spurs losing a few games?

:pocheyes:

Why are people denying that Poch was approached by both Real and Man U? He turned them down to see it through at Spurs. Both clubs, after sounding him out privately, were hardly going to make an ‘official’ approach only to find themselves publicly rejected.

Does Ossie Wembley seriously think that Man U have ended up with the better manager in Solskjaer? Now that is ‘absurd’. It’s a disastrous appointment for them as will be borne out.

Is it any wonder you get binned, come back for 72 hours (at most) and get binned again when you spout this shite?

Yes binned for being rationale in a sea of immaturity and delusion.

It’s somewhat telling that you take issue with my post and not his.

So tell me what does Manchester United appointing Solskjaer tell us about our standing exactly? When did they move for our manager? When was their a rejection from us and Pochettinho to this? What is our standing following this? Oh and who are all these supporters believing these supposedly agenda fuelled stories that the media have put out? Name some.

Yes binned for being rationale in a sea of immaturity and delusion.

It’s somewhat telling that you take issue with my post and not his.

So tell me what does Manchester United appointing Solskjaer tell us about our standing exactly? When did they move for our manager? When was their a rejection from us and Pochettinho to this? What is our standing following this? Oh and who are all these supporters believing these supposedly agenda fuelled stories that the media have put out? Name some.
Someone please give this shameless bellend the Audere 6-month special

Last edited:
It absolutely isn't nor can you claim that for a fact even if it was
What’s the point? When he crashes and burns you won’t be around to admit you were wrong, so what’s the point with arguing with a child? You’re such a stupid cunt ArcspacE ArcspacE such a bitter, stupid fucking child. Are you upset I’ve criticised the policy of your beloved Man U? Get back to designing dog kennels you warty bell ringer.

Back
Top Bottom