Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There will ALWAYS be speculation stemming from the megga clubs (Real Madrid, Barca, Man U etc) a lot of what we have is envied by these same Clubs, they will do everything to take it and/or upset it, but for nearly 5yrs now NOTHING they have failed, with the only exception of City taking Walker, no club has succeeded to take from us!! What does affect us is our fans not having the confidence to deal with it, surely now is the time to wake up and take notice??
Poch has himself said on record when Real Madrid comes calling you listen. So that’s a non point really

Don’t recall a single fan claiming Poch is 100% leaving. Unless you’re using the gutter media clickbait headlines to berate fans on here - classy as usual
Go back through this actual thread and read it. Read what people said about "showdown talks" , "ultimatums". Go take a look at Poch's book launch in Barcelona. Then go take a look at a Thread started about who Poch's replacement will be.

Fuck me you must live in a cave!

Go back through this actual thread and read it. Read what people said about "showdown talks" , "ultimatums". Go take a look at Poch's book launch in Barcelona. Then go take a look at a Thread started about who Poch's replacement will be.

Fuck me you must live in a cave!
Actual thread as in posts from 2016? I’m referring to the Utd speculation. Bar the trolls on here no one expected him to leave. So why post those gutter links?

And you prove the point entirely in this one sentence.

Not for ONE second did I ever think he was leaving. Why? Because I read everything he said, I don't react to the ONE sentence, unlike some it would seem.
We get it you’re the best fan ever. But I still don’t understand your point - why post those idiotic articles?

'Poch' is trending on twitter. Weird how the media convinced everyone he was going (and even convinced a decent part of our fan-base) and now they are all either taking digs or bemoaning that he isn't moving.

To be fair if the Norwegian hobbit run of games wasnt spectacular but mediocre and Poch's recent calamity run 1/12 points it may have been a different story.
None of us will know .

Ya, I saw that. His editor did him no favors with that byline, but the article makes it sound like Poch was desperate to leave. If he was so desperate he would have taken the Madrid job last summer, or shown interest in United in December. It's like the possibility that Poch is committed to Spurs and the project and he likes his current position and the club is an impossibility.

To be fair if the Norwegian hobbit run of games wasnt spectacular but mediocre and Poch's recent calamity run 1/12 points it may have been a different story.
None of us will know .
I think Utd did well to give him a chance rather than bring in a 'proven' name be it Poch or Ancelotti for example. We need more young managers in the game

It's hard to put into words how much I absolutely loathe the BBC. The absolute disrespect they've shown to Spurs throughout all this has actually been nauseating. Just looks at this fucking guff they're tweeting.

Back
Top Bottom