Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poc

He was and still is an unknown quantity. He didn't do very well in Spain, and then turned Southampton into a mid table side. Since he left Southampton they have sold most of their players and become even better, so what does that say about our manager ?

I would also like to point out that saying only positive things about the club doesn't make you a good supporter, it makes you an idiot. The club has been run very badly by Levy. He has recruited poor managers (not Harry) and allowed them to buy poor players after he has sold our best ones. We are now in a position where we have a very poor squad, albeit I think we will stay up, a manager that probably isn't good enough, and are pretty much a laughing stock.

Things aint great I am afraid
You are without doubt the most pathetic person who has ever appeared in this board. I am not even angry, I just feel a great deal I pitty for you and anyone associated with you. I mean, you are just the worst kind of human being. I mean, do you ever feel that you need to re-evaluate your life at all? Seriously? I mean don't you ever think just about how shit your life is - maybe you should just end it all? Seriously? Why don't you just kill yourself. I mean, you should kill yourself. Just end it all. Well have a little tribute on here - even though you'd just be someone who used to post, who doesn't post anymore, and we wouldn't know that you had, in fact, died, unless you left it in your note. In fact, you should do that. Leave your note on here. You can mention me if you like. In fact, please do, that way I can take all the credit that will come my way for the fact the human race won't have to endure you anymore. I'll probably get a statue outside the new stadium - me and Bill Nick, encased in bronze - Bill Nick for what he did or Spurs, and me for the fact that you would be dead, and the world will be a better place. I am actually really excited about the prospect of all this now. Don't reply - just go and kill yourself. Do it Sammy. Do it. Kill yourself. That'll show me and everyone else wouldn't it? Because, who really cares? When you really think about your life - who really cares about you. No one. Why, because you're misunderstood and everyone think you're a cunt - which you are. So do it Sammy. Kill yourself. Please, please please PLEASE kill yourself. Do it. Do it you fucking coward. Fucking do it. Fucking kill yourself. Put and end to your stupid, pathetic existence. KILL YOUR SELF.

Both of you are idiots, and you can both fuck off to another club. Cunts.

Sammy - you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt an if you ever have kids, they'll be gauranteed to be cunts like you.

And I will happily hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong if Poch works out. I don't think he will. An that fact that you said that I would rather see Spurs fail just so I can say I told you so shows what a pathetic and sad individual you are. Your pathetic and unhealthy obsession with me an my posts is getting as tiresome as it is tedious. Please go off to the Woolwich boards where you belong you fucking pathetic piece of shit cuntpuddle.

Not being funny but why should he do that when you're the one who wants our manager to get sacked after 5 matches? :dembele:

I didn't see the game today so don't know how bad it was . But the test for Poch is not if he makes mistakes but whether he repeats them without fixing things. AVB just repeated over and over. Sherwood the same but in different ways. We'll see but he needs more time yet.

This is just something I want to share..
Someone I know who has very close links to the club reckon quite a few of the senior THFC players are not buying into MP technics but especially his training tactics..Apparently you need "2 hearts" to able to reach his desired levels of fitness but without much "thought" to the technical side of the game..
The Southampton players brought into it as they were either relatively unknown or most were young and hungry from their academy but even they had some issues with it ( the guy who they signed from Italy?) and shipped out..

This is just something I want to share..
Someone I know who has very close links to the club reckon quite a few of the senior THFC players are not buying into MP technics but especially his training tactics..Apparently you need "2 hearts" to able to reach his desired levels of fitness but without much "thought" to the technical side of the game..
The Southampton players brought into it as they were either relatively unknown or most were young and hungry from their academy but even they had some issues with it ( the guy who they signed from Italy?) and shipped out..

OK then.

You have to question Poch's mentality though I want him to succeed but that won't happen with Levy around.
Since he has taken over he has been talking about how he has an unbelievable squad.

When anyone who saw us play last year know that is not true. If you tell anyone they are Unbelievable at there job they are going to turn up thinking they only have to walk on the grass to win the game.

That is what you saw today.

I'm sick of switching managers and hope Poch gets a few seasons but I was under the impression he was gonna have us playing some entertaining stuff. I couldn't care less if we don't get top 4 (Not fucking likely. I don't think we'll get top 6 tbh) For 90 minutes today I though AVB had took over once more at the club. Hope Poch is just finding his feet. I couldn't go though another 2 seasons of AVB "stick pins in your eyes" style of play.

What looked worrying was that the players looked like they either didn't know what they were meant to be doing or just didn't want to. Didn't see any of Pochs famous "pressing" going on. The only one pressing was Lamela and to be honest he was just running about like a headless chicken for the most part. Hope to fuck they're buying into his "Philosophy" or we could be in for a train wreck of a season and another managerial merry go round.

You have to question Poch's mentality though I want him to succeed but that won't happen with Levy around.
Since he has taken over he has been talking about how he has an unbelievable squad.

When anyone who saw us play last year know that is not true. If you tell anyone they are Unbelievable at there job they are going to turn up thinking they only have to walk on the grass to win the game.

That is what you saw today.

I agree that our squad is unbelievable but probably not in the same way as Poch.

I can't believe Paulinho, Ade, Vlad, Kabul, Rose and Soldado are still in our squad.

LOL....

While I was banging a blond sort (who is now making me some homemade chocolate cake), I see someone got a bit carried away with their meltdown and ended up in the bin.

Have a nice night knob 'ead

I agree that our squad is unbelievable but probably not in the same way as Poch.

I can't believe Paulinho, Ade, Vlad, Kaboul, Rose and Soldado are still in our squad.
Imo I don't think Paulinho, Vlad, Kaboul & either 1 of Soldado or Ade will be here next season, add to that Friedel, Assou-Ekotto & Khumalo and I think(hope) Poch will bring in some clinical nasty fuckers

I was banging a blond sort (who is now making me some homemade chocolate cake)
2bEzxmp.jpg

You are without doubt the most pathetic person who has ever appeared in this board. I am not even angry, I just feel a great deal I pitty for you and anyone associated with you. I mean, you are just the worst kind of human being. I mean, do you ever feel that you need to re-evaluate your life at all? Seriously? I mean don't you ever think just about how shit your life is - maybe you should just end it all? Seriously? Why don't you just kill yourself. I mean, you should kill yourself. Just end it all. Well have a little tribute on here - even though you'd just be someone who used to post, who doesn't post anymore, and we wouldn't know that you had, in fact, died, unless you left it in your note. In fact, you should do that. Leave your note on here. You can mention me if you like. In fact, please do, that way I can take all the credit that will come my way for the fact the human race won't have to endure you anymore. I'll probably get a statue outside the new stadium - me and Bill Nick, encased in bronze - Bill Nick for what he did or Spurs, and me for the fact that you would be dead, and the world will be a better place. I am actually really excited about the prospect of all this now. Don't reply - just go and kill yourself. Do it Sammy. Do it. Kill yourself. That'll show me and everyone else wouldn't it? Because, who really cares? When you really think about your life - who really cares about you. No one. Why, because you're misunderstood and everyone think you're a cunt - which you are. So do it Sammy. Kill yourself. Please, please please PLEASE kill yourself. Do it. Do it you fucking coward. Fucking do it. Fucking kill yourself. Put and end to your stupid, pathetic existence. KILL YOUR SELF.

I've been using this forum for nearly 3 years and that has to be one of the cuntiest posts I've ever read. Sammy can rub people up the wrong way sometimes but to take it as far as begging him to kill himself is a dick move in my opinion. I'm not trying to act like the board police. You post whatever you feel like. But it's not surprise you've ended up in the sin bin. I hope you apologise when you have calmed down and are able to post again soon

I can't believe Paulinho, Ade, Vlad, Kabul, Rose and Soldado are still in our squad.
Last week everybody were praising Vlad, now all of sudden after 1 bad performance he is a championship player. Rose? Do you watch our games? He has been one of our top performers this season. Honestly, I think that all the players mentioned, except maybe Soldado, has a role to play in the squad.

I didn't see the game today so don't know how bad it was . But the test for Poch is not if he makes mistakes but whether he repeats them without fixing things. AVB just repeated over and over. Sherwood the same but in different ways. We'll see but he needs more time yet.
In my eyes, Sherwood was the only one to regularly learn from his mistakes.

Last week everybody were praising Vlad, now all of sudden after 1 bad performance he is a championship player. Rose? Do you watch our games? He has been one of our top performers this season. Honestly, I think that all the players mentioned, except maybe Soldado, has a role to play in the squad.
1 bad performance? as if Vlad has only had 1 bad performance in a Spurs shirt. You absolute WUM.

Back
Top Bottom