Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, despite all of this, it might maybe, just maybe, help if fans in the ground actually supported the fucking team for 90 minutes. In some grounds the home side support gets louder and more urgent the more their team needs them. Ours go a goal down and 90% of the time it's a flat, toxic mess.

Just on train back now Jim and I want to knock out some of the fans on here, clueless cunts I want interviews for all season ticket holders at new stadium, I come back from Chicago often for games but have avoided the lane and gone to away games

My fault for giving it a second try, fuck that

Holy fuck. Off to spend the day outside. Pull your fucking self together before you melt into a puddle.

So who DO people want?
Poch isn't the problem here....
The cancerous defeatism and lack of a genuine winning mentality that has infested the club for decades is the problem....
Coupled with an indefinable superiority complex that we should somehow be competing for the Top 4 year in year out, when history shows we are upper-mid-table at best!

Thats the problem.

Driven on by the same cunts who thought we had outgrown Harry and that we should have walked 3rd probably.

All I want is the players to look like they give a fuck and do the simple things well. Today they couldnt control a ball, pass ball to feet, be strong enough, or beat the first man from a free kick or corner. That isnt Poch's fault

Everything you say here is true except the last bit - buck has to stop with the manager

Teams? The guy has managed two teams before us and £5 says you have not once seen Espanyol play - you were probably still sucking on you momma's tit when he managed them.
Honestly? Any of his Espanyol side I've seen has been retrospective (I'm hardly a big fan of the Spanish league). Given that I was 19-22 when he managed them, I can safely say that I was just past the breastfeeding stage.

My mother and I aren't that close.

But thanks anyway.
:adethumbup:

Last edited:
that was then - this is now. AVB had a proven record then too. This isn't a knee jerk either - time will prove me right. He'll be gone by Christmas, I'm just calling it early.

Also, I find that digging up a post of mine from over a year ago is somewhat .... stalker-ish

The problem with tosspots like yourself, is that from here on in, you will want Poch to fail, as not to look like an utter, utter dick.

Everything you write from now on in will be agenda driven shit. After 5 PL games.

I hope you never attend WHL.

Last edited:
OP can fuck off to Woolwich. We shouldn't have lost today, but literally creating a "POCH OUT" thread? You're a disgrace, and it's pissing me off. I bet you're on of the idiots commenting on the Spurs facebook page, get the fuck off of these forums. 5 games into the season? HAVE PATIENCE! PATIENCE IS KEY! I have faith in Poch, and I'm very happy that he's here at Tottenham. He wants to play attractive and attacking football, and it's obvious that we've already improved. Cunt.

OP can fuck off to Woolwich. We shouldn't have lost today, but literally creating a "POCH OUT" thread? You're a disgrace, and it's pissing me off. I bet you're on of the idiots commenting on the Spurs facebook page, get the fuck off of these forums. 5 games into the season? HAVE PATIENCE! PATIENCE IS KEY! I have faith in Poch, and I'm very happy that he's here at Tottenham. He wants to play attractive and attacking football, and it's obvious that we've already improved. Cunt.

Im glad when I read posts like this.

I was just thinking that Im starting to fucking hate Spurs fans, and understand what all those fans from other clubs have been saying for years.

Thanks for pulling me back in a bit.

The problem with tosspots like yourself, is that from here on in, you will want Poch to fail, as not to look like an utter, utter dick.

Everything you write from now on in will be agenda driven shit. After 5 PL games.

I hope you never attend WHL.

Sammy - you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt an if you ever have kids, they'll be gauranteed to be cunts like you.

And I will happily hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong if Poch works out. I don't think he will. An that fact that you said that I would rather see Spurs fail just so I can say I told you so shows what a pathetic and sad individual you are. Your pathetic and unhealthy obsession with me an my posts is getting as tiresome as it is tedious. Please go off to the Woolwich boards where you belong you fucking pathetic piece of shit cuntpuddle.

Back
Top Bottom