Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sammy - you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt an if you ever have kids, they'll be gauranteed to be cunts like you.

And I will happily hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong if Poch works out. I don't think he will. An that fact that you said that I would rather see Spurs fail just so I can say I told you so shows what a pathetic and sad individual you are. Your pathetic and unhealthy obsession with me an my posts is getting as tiresome as it is tedious. Please go off to the Woolwich boards where you belong you fucking pathetic piece of shit cuntpuddle.

Hahaha...Im a cunt, I know it.

But you are the cunt calling Pochs head....makes you a mong too.

Oh and the old "you should be a gooner" thing..?

Now? Really? Hilarious, even by your standards. Prick.

OP can fuck off to Woolwich. We shouldn't have lost today, but literally creating a "POCH OUT" thread? You're a disgrace, and it's pissing me off. I bet you're on of the idiots commenting on the Spurs facebook page, get the fuck off of these forums. 5 games into the season? HAVE PATIENCE! PATIENCE IS KEY! I have faith in Poch, and I'm very happy that he's here at Tottenham. He wants to play attractive and attacking football, and it's obvious that we've already improved. Cunt.
I genuinely think it's fucking hilarious that someone wants Poch out already, obviously they want a new manager every few weeks so the players understand what there doing less than they did today.

It's not that I want him out (tbh, I just said that to stir the pot)- it's just that I see a dead man walking an have done ever since he joined. Judging by the season we've had so far, I can not see him staying with us that long, - if we don't get results in the next two games (scum away then Saints at home) expect the pressure to be very intense on Levy and co.

It's not that I want him out (tbh, I just said that to stir the pot)- it's just that I see a dead man walking an have done ever since he joined. Judging by the season we've had so far, I can not see him staying with us that long, - if we don't get results in the next two games (scum away then Saints at home) expect the pressure to be very intense on Levy and co.

But you do understand that the pressure is mainly going to be coming from a bloodthirsty media all of whom with papers to sell at whomevers expense, and the type of morons that start 'Poch out' threads.

I've always thought you to be a quite reliable poster on here and have no axe to grind whatsoever, but you are that moron today I'm afraid.

Im not having a go but you wanted to stir the pot? So you're obviously not a Spurs fan and you want people to agree with you so people start wanting Poch out? Give him time which I believe Levy and co will do

Poc
Sammy - you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt an if you ever have kids, they'll be gauranteed to be cunts like you.

And I will happily hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong if Poch works out. I don't think he will. An that fact that you said that I would rather see Spurs fail just so I can say I told you so shows what a pathetic and sad individual you are. Your pathetic and unhealthy obsession with me an my posts is getting as tiresome as it is tedious. Please go off to the Woolwich boards where you belong you fucking pathetic piece of shit cuntpuddle.

He was and still is an unknown quantity. He didn't do very well in Spain, and then turned Southampton into a mid table side. Since he left Southampton they have sold most of their players and become even better, so what does that say about our manager ?

I would also like to point out that saying only positive things about the club doesn't make you a good supporter, it makes you an idiot. The club has been run very badly by Levy. He has recruited poor managers (not Harry) and allowed them to buy poor players after he has sold our best ones. We are now in a position where we have a very poor squad, albeit I think we will stay up, a manager that probably isn't good enough, and are pretty much a laughing stock.

Things aint great I am afraid

Hahaha...Im a cunt, I know it.

But you are the cunt calling Pochs head....makes you a mong too.

Oh and the old "you should be a gooner" thing..?

Now? Really? Hilarious, even by your standards. Prick.

You are without doubt the most pathetic person who has ever appeared in this board. I am not even angry, I just feel a great deal I pitty for you and anyone associated with you. I mean, you are just the worst kind of human being. I mean, do you ever feel that you need to re-evaluate your life at all? Seriously? I mean don't you ever think just about how shit your life is - maybe you should just end it all? Seriously? Why don't you just kill yourself. I mean, you should kill yourself. Just end it all. Well have a little tribute on here - even though you'd just be someone who used to post, who doesn't post anymore, and we wouldn't know that you had, in fact, died, unless you left it in your note. In fact, you should do that. Leave your note on here. You can mention me if you like. In fact, please do, that way I can take all the credit that will come my way for the fact the human race won't have to endure you anymore. I'll probably get a statue outside the new stadium - me and Bill Nick, encased in bronze - Bill Nick for what he did or Spurs, and me for the fact that you would be dead, and the world will be a better place. I am actually really excited about the prospect of all this now. Don't reply - just go and kill yourself. Do it Sammy. Do it. Kill yourself. That'll show me and everyone else wouldn't it? Because, who really cares? When you really think about your life - who really cares about you. No one. Why, because you're misunderstood and everyone think you're a cunt - which you are. So do it Sammy. Kill yourself. Please, please please PLEASE kill yourself. Do it. Do it you fucking coward. Fucking do it. Fucking kill yourself. Put and end to your stupid, pathetic existence. KILL YOUR SELF.

I think I know what his Christmas present may be. Originally I gave him a year, but on reflection that may have been a little optimistic

You are without doubt the most pathetic person who has ever appeared in this board. I am not even angry, I just feel a great deal I pitty for you and anyone associated with you. I mean, you are just the worst kind of human being. I mean, do you ever feel that you need to re-evaluate your life at all? Seriously? I mean don't you ever think just about how shit your life is - maybe you should just end it all? Seriously? Why don't you just kill yourself. I mean, you should kill yourself. Just end it all. Well have a little tribute on here - even though you'd just be someone who used to post, who doesn't post anymore, and we wouldn't know that you had, in fact, died, unless you left it in your note. In fact, you should do that. Leave your note on here. You can mention me if you like. In fact, please do, that way I can take all the credit that will come my way for the fact the human race won't have to endure you anymore. I'll probably get a statue outside the new stadium - me and Bill Nick, encased in bronze - Bill Nick for what he did or Spurs, and me for the fact that you would be dead, and the world will be a better place. I am actually really excited about the prospect of all this now. Don't reply - just go and kill yourself. Do it Sammy. Do it. Kill yourself. That'll show me and everyone else wouldn't it? Because, who really cares? When you really think about your life - who really cares about you. No one. Why, because you're misunderstood and everyone think you're a cunt - which you are. So do it Sammy. Kill yourself. Please, please please PLEASE kill yourself. Do it. Do it you fucking coward. Fucking do it. Fucking kill yourself. Put and end to your stupid, pathetic existence. KILL YOUR SELF.

Mate, should you be up, it's a school day tomorrow.

Poc

He was and still is an unknown quantity. He didn't do very well in Spain, and then turned Southampton into a mid table side. Since he left Southampton they have sold most of their players and become even better, so what does that say about our manager ?

I would also like to point out that saying only positive things about the club doesn't make you a good supporter, it makes you an idiot. The club has been run very badly by Levy. He has recruited poor managers (not Harry) and allowed them to buy poor players after he has sold our best ones. We are now in a position where we have a very poor squad, albeit I think we will stay up, a manager that probably isn't good enough, and are pretty much a laughing stock.

Things aint great I am afraid

As if you are even considering relegation. Fuck me. 5 games in.

Laughing stock? Wow.

But you do understand that the pressure is mainly going to be coming from a bloodthirsty media all of whom with papers to sell at whomevers expense, and the type of morons that start 'Poch out' threads.

I've always thought you to be a quite reliable poster on here and have no axe to grind whatsoever, but you are that moron today I'm afraid.

Cheers pal. I always try to keep it real but just couldn't after today. I guess it goes back to the QPR game when I said we should not read too much into it when most on here were jizzing onto whatever device they were using to post about how amazing we were. Since then we've lost 2 and drawn 1.

Truth is, like I said, I just have a bad feeling about Poch, have done since he joined and I would rather be wrong then right (of course), but I can see the cracks already, the same cracks that appeared with Jol, Ramos, Redknapp, AVB, Sherwood, and even Francis, Gross and everyone else. It's just how it works. I have no axe to grind, I'm just a natural pessamist - look at my screen name for evidence of that. I guess I saw those crack today with Poch. Sad times

Back
Top Bottom