Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you honestly think Madrid would care? I wouldn’t worry because I think they will go for Conte.

If they want Poch, they'll get Poch - they'll pay out his contract and any compensation fee etc ...

However, I don't think Madrid will actually go for Poch.

Think they'll go the Italian route again... Allegri, Conte etc...

Allegri to Madrid, Zidane to Juventus?

If they want Poch, they'll get Poch - they'll pay out his contract and any compensation fee etc ...

Absolutely - as I said earlier in the thread it’s means a nice payrise for the person and greater financial protections for the club. That’s it.

I don't think they'd get Poch I genuinely don't in this moment in time I think he's fully invested in our project.

You think he would turn down Madrid? Reallly?

If he had any sense, yes.

That team needs rebuilding, remoulding, a lot of changes to be made or enforced. They're an incredibly impatient club and I personally think he'd be nuts to takeover especially as they've just won three CL titles in a row.

It's too soon for him really.

Wenger at his peak turned down bigger clubs to stay at the Arse. Real don't always get their way.

That team needs rebuilding, remoulding, a lot of changes to be made or enforced. They're an incredibly impatient club and I personally think he'd be nuts to takeover especially as they've just won three CL titles in a row.

Wenger at his peak turned down bigger clubs to stay at the Arse. Real don't always get their way.

I don't think they would get Klopp either right now.

They don’t need that much rebuilding given they have just won the European Cup. It’s Real Madrid - thee premier name in world football. And he has been a manager for a decade he ain’t new to the job and this opportunity may not present itself again.

Wenger was winning league titles and had one of the best teams in Europe when he turned down those jobs. I don’t think the situations are comparable.

It's not about that. He signed new contract. He didn't have to do it. Our club is getting to a new stadium and new level, and after all he's gonna leave in this way? I don't believe it.

So what ? So did Walker months before going City. Why wouldn’t any player or manager not sign a new deal. It’s more money and doesn’t preclude them from leaving. Our new stadium means nothing when it comes to Real Madrid - they are biggest club in the game.

You think he would turn down Madrid? Reallly?
100% yes and to be honest he probably already has. Why would he go somewhere that has no respect for its managers. Why would he go somewhere that can sack a manager after winning a CL final.

Why would he leave an exciting project like ours when he has just been given a massive pay rise?

He has business to finish here, he will not manage Real Madrid with out winning something big here first, only a fool would think that.

Back
Top Bottom