Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino goes into next season with pressure but not as much as would have been the case had United won the FA Cup and Liverpool prevailed last night.

Neither team were better than us last season and if we now sign the 3/4 players we need, I think only City will be ahead of us in terms of ability and togetherness.

In that respect Pochettino now needs players but also to take his final step of development.

My one and only wish for next season is that Levy gives Poch the funds and backing to obtain his desired targets, in possibly a timely manner (pre or post WC), to enable him to get a successful pre-season under their belts.

If this comes to fruition, all the ingredients are there for us to mount a serious challenge to the PL title.

My one and only wish for next season is that Levy gives Poch the funds and backing to obtain his desired targets, in possibly a timely manner (pre or post WC), to enable him to get a successful pre-season under their belts.

If this comes to fruition, all the ingredients are there for us to mount a serious challenge to the PL title.

My only genuine wish for next season is that we win the pl, fa cup, and champions league, whilst Liverpool, Woolwich, and Chelsea get relegated.

Pochettino goes into next season with pressure but not as much as would have been the case had United won the FA Cup and Liverpool prevailed last night.

Neither team were better than us last season and if we now sign the 3/4 players we need, I think only City will be ahead of us in terms of ability and togetherness.

In that respect Pochettino now needs players but also to take his final step of development.

I accept that we can't stand still etc., but that has an unfortunate undertone of splurging for 2nd about it.

If we're not gonna spend for the title i'd rather we stuck with what we've been doing well in recent years.

#Pochhasntmentionedawarchest

I accept that we can't stand still etc., but that has an unfortunate undertone of splurging for 2nd about it.

If we're not gonna spend for the title i'd rather we stuck with what we've been doing well in recent years.

#Pochhasntmentionedawarchest
I see it like this.

Man City can only get slightly better in terms of points but possibly more so in terms of dominance of play. It is marginal and debatable but I could see them a tad being more convincing - just possibly.

So I see us as being able to get closer but how much so will depend on how much and on whom.

I see it like this.

Man City can only get slightly better in terms of points but possibly more so in terms of dominance of play. It is marginal and debatable but I could see them a tad being more convincing - just possibly.

So I see us as being able to get closer but how much so will depend on how much and on whom.

Thats a reasonable assesment tho it stops short of considering the recruitment of the teams around us (the immediate threat to us if we do transpire to have 'stood still').

Somewhat rhetorical but lets not blow our new stadium 'load' too hastily if 1st isn't truly on the cards for next season... I've been patient this long.... We dont get a second crack at this.

If it is anything like the online supporter base he most likely has but will rountinely be ignored whilst he is endlessly misrepresented and mischaracterised. It’s acutally indicative of a lot of modern discourse- any threat to the prevailing groupthink and the resulting action is certainly almost always ad hominen. Such levels of narcissism at play is tiresome- the arrogance that some think they set the parameters of what constitutes a supporter is quite something.

What is "indicative of modern discourse" is people belonging to extreme minorities shouting their outrageous, ridculous, wrongful, factually incorrect bullshit taking all non-supportive feedback as a personal attack from "the politically correct" "flock of sheep" and all semi-supportive feedback from equally deranged participants as proof that they are correct and reinforcement for their shit.

Back
Top Bottom