Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am a fuckin fatty so if I thought he was an improvement he would get my vote. I'm new to this forum so forgive my sins, but why would anyone think he was an improvement on AVB-who was sacked for interim Tim? If we boot him, then I don't see how Pochettino will take us to the next level.

I am a fuckin fatty so if I thought he was an improvement he would get my vote. I'm new to this forum so forgive my sins, but why would anyone think he was an improvement on AVB-who was sacked for interim Tim? If we boot him, then I don't see how Pochettino will take us to the next level.
No, he's not for us. Welcome to this forum though.

Cheers for the welcome. That man is AVB 2 with fewer honours. I'm no great fan of Shitwood but he knows a bit about the club. If we can replace him with someone better-then fine. If we can't then we should let him either prove us wrong or give him enough time to show himself up as the weasel we all think he is. Regular top 4 ain't coming to us any time soon. We need to give a manager some time, cut him some slack & watch him lose his 1000th match in charge 6-0

My two cents: If we're actually looking at Pochettino, we should be more seriously considering Bielsa, instead. The man is a bit of a hot-head though, so I imagine that the Levy/Bielsa relationship would be fraught, but Poch is seen as a disciple of the man rather than the full deal.

Might be what we need to get Lamela in full form????? I love Bielsa's reputation for sexy football.

Bielsa is too hot for Levy to handle IMO. He would be in through one door & out the moment Levy realised he no longer held the wand of power. I would stick with Shitwood until the end of next season unless something better comes our way. But it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Employ a manager who suspects he's for the bullet soon cos of a chairman with renowned itchy trigger finger. The players get a whiff of uncertainty & don't perform. Manager gets booted. Repeat.
Anyway, still wiping tears of joy away after the Woolwich result- shame it was against the chavs tho. By mid afternoon today we will hopefully be within inches of them twats. I still think we will get 4th this year. Hope springs eternal & Wenger looks like he's gone.

What about Leonardo? (Current PSG Sports Director) - Last night on MOTD he said he wants to get back into management.

Done well when he coached Milan coming 3rd just 9 points shy of Jose’s dominant Inter that won the treble that year in his first season - Milan have gone downhill ever since. Fluent in English as well as many other languages. Young. Dapper. Probably got more contacts than anyone in European football.

Atalanta+BC+v+AC+Milan+Serie+A+ubiXQ5RKc5sl.jpg

Last edited:
What about Leonardo? (Current PSG Sports Director) - Last night on MOTD he said he wants to get back into management.

Done well when he coached Milan coming 3rd just 9 points shy of Jose’s dominant Inter that won the treble that year in his first season - Milan have gone downhill ever since. Fluent in English as well as many other languages. Young. Dapper. Probably got more contacts than anyone in European football.

Why not?!?

That skin.

Leonardo... no. Has he done anything to prove himself?

Pochettino is an AVB without success, right?

don't understand why people think our chairman is worse than any other in the league for sacking managers (minus utd & arse)

Absolutely no fucking way.

Leonardo... no. Has he done anything to prove himself?

Pochettino is an AVB without success, right?

don't understand why people think our chairman is worse than any other in the league for sacking managers (minus utd & arse)
oh, he did do some things to prove himself alright...

i know this was 20 years ago, but i still don't want this man near our players..

Back
Top Bottom