Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Pochettino would go the way of all the others - sacked after a few months of "under achieving."

Rebuilding the club will take time and a manager with massive balls and the rep to go with them.

May seem a strange thing to say but I remember when we got relegated and it was a massive shot in the arm for the club and supporters. I know the world is different now but we need a shake-up and a manager to lead it.

I think Pochettino would go the way of all the others - sacked after a few months of "under achieving."

Rebuilding the club will take time and a manager with massive balls and the rep to go with them.

May seem a strange thing to say but I remember when we got relegated and it was a massive shot in the arm for the club and supporters. I know the world is different now but we need a shake-up and a manager to lead it.

I agree with this totally. Too much shuffling of the managerial & playing pack over the past few years. I'd like to see a manager (& some of our better players) seeing out their contracts & not being sold or sacked

Drambuie right wing

Surely he plays in the middle?

34626.jpg

I would take him over what we currently have for sure, but I'd prefer someone else.
I would have him (not in the biblical sense ) if I thought he was likely to either send his team out any better prepared or shaped than Sherwood or any other great pretenders we have been sold by ENIC/Sugar/Scholar.
Spurs are a top 6 team- for all who remember the days when to get into Europes top competition you had to actually win your domestic league. For the rest it was cup winners cup or UEFA. & my proudest moments as a fan was watching us win the UEFA & the 91 FA cup final. I saw us against altrincham at Maine road years before that & watched John King get repeatedly butt fucked by Ossie that night. Truly great club we support. I never lose sight of that.
A northern monkey I may be. But Tottenham Hotspurs stay with me.

Interesting, up to a point, but what the fuck? are you on about?
Pinocchiotini. He is Danny Dyer's fat twin. He won't take THFC into the top 4 in the same way that 90% of the other managers out there won't. My point is simple. Find someone better or stick with what you have. Sherwood is a knob but if anyone thinks Dyer's fat twin is the solution... Madness

Pinocchiotini. He is Danny Dyer's fat twin. He won't take THFC into the top 4 in the same way that 90% of the other managers out there won't. My point is simple. Find someone better or stick with what you have. Sherwood is a knob but if anyone thinks Dyer's fat twin is the solution... Madness
That's out there. Why do you think that?

Back
Top Bottom