Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Part of me likes what Roberts has tweeted, because it's aimed at Judas.

The other part of me face palms because he went to play for Chelsea. I'll never doubt his playing career for Spurs but he plays to the gallery a bit too much. If I were a rival supporter I'd be taking the piss at this tweet.

At the time Chavski were a massive step down..( in division 2, as it happens)...closer to west ham than us.

At the time Chavski were a massive step down..( in division 2, as it happens)...closer to west ham than us.
Still a London rival, always has been since we won our 2nd FA Cup in '1921 at their home ground, beaten them in '67 FA Cup Final and relegating them whilst securing our place in Division One and knocking them out of the FA Cup while going on to win it in '82. There is no history with West Ham, absolutely none.

I don't see what division a club is in that changes a rivalry outside of the obvious of not playing them in the League.

Part of me likes what Roberts has tweeted, because it's aimed at Judas.

The other part of me face palms because he went to play for Chelsea. I'll never doubt his playing career for Spurs but he plays to the gallery a bit too much. If I were a rival supporter I'd be taking the piss at this tweet.

I think all Woolwich and Spurs players and Managers should never switch. We have had several players and a couple of Managers and did not like any of them. We should never employ anyone with strong allegiance to Woolwich (does not include being with them as a kid)

I think all Woolwich and Spurs players and Managers should never switch. We have had several players and a couple of Managers and did not like any of them. We should never employ anyone with strong allegiance to Woolwich (does not include being with them as a kid)
I think Gallas was actually quite decent for us. He was a model professional.

ZLoHmpx.gif

They will always be a massive step down.
The reason they hate us so much is becuase despite all their recent money and modern trophies, deep down they know we will always be the bigger club.

Back
Top Bottom