Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shine tonight, but what a difference in that both his body language and my immediate assumption tells that the players let him down, rather than him having got it totally wrong. Such a difference from the feeling after losing under AVB.

Maybe our manager just isnt cut out for european football, last season he got a pass as it was the europa league, but whats the excuse this time?

Maybe our manager just isnt cut out for european football, last season he got a pass as it was the europa league, but whats the excuse this time?

I don't think there are any new issues with the CL as opposed to the EL. He's had to deal with squad rotation in both, and the standard of opposition in the CL this year hasn't been as big a step up as it could be. I really think it's the players choking, combined with a bit of bad luck (injuries etc) rather than anything Poch isn't coping with. The one thing I suppose could be his motivation of the players, but historically that hasn't been an issue at all for him.

Anyone else slightly concerned about Poch saying " We don't have time to train"?

Watching a lot of videos etc. I know the fixtures are coming in thick & fast but we need to work on a lot of stuff on the training pitch imho

Send yer anti-Poch's chat to the vote of confidence thread. Better to cofferdam all this shit over there.

He's the best manager we've had since Harry. Or maybe Terry(?). We'd be mad to turn against him now

He is the best manager since Harry, but he isn't as good as Harry, who still remains the most underestimated manager in English PL history.
Poch needs to learn from his mistakes - namely, only having one style of play, when the game is moving on away from attrition based, close em down, dominate fuck out em football.
Ranieri is showing the way forward - counter attack, don't get knackered out every game, play with width and a creative playmaker...come to think of it, that's exactly how we were playing under Redknapp!

He is the best manager since Harry, but he isn't as good as Harry, who still remains the most underestimated manager in English PL history.

..come to think of it, that's exactly how we were playing under Redknapp!

"The biggest trick Harry ever pulled was convincing the world he was the most underestimated English Manager in Premier League history!"

Unless you were being sarcastic...? which is why I used the insurance measure of a Kaiser Soze mis-quote!

Poch needs to learn from his mistakes - namely, only having one style of play, when the game is moving on away from attrition based, close em down, dominate fuck out em football.
Ranieri is showing the way forward - counter attack, don't get knackered out every game, play with width and a creative playmaker...come to think of it, that's exactly how we were playing under Redknapp!
You are fucking mad.

As would I. Because Woolwich are a good team (hope I can say that without being binned). West Brom and Bournemouth aren't, so we should beat those.

No they are a good side but Wenger will probably fuck it up like he usually does!

But they are suspect defensively as evidenced on Tues and if our major players show up, which they didn't do last night, we cd turn them over!

Early Xmas prezzy if we do!

As would I. Because Woolwich are a good team (hope I can say that without being binned). West Brom and Bournemouth aren't, so we should beat those.
You're not one for making a point and just leaving it are you? This must be the 50th time you've mentioned West Brom and Bournemouth. Give it a fucking rest please.

And as for the 'binned' comment, grow up.

You're not one for making a point and just leaving it are you? This must be the 50th time you've mentioned West Brom and Bournemouth. Give it a fucking rest please.

And as for the 'binned' comment, grow up.
Fuck off Joe. I know you're there. No need to keep pulling at my trouser leg. Just fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom