Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF did Klopp do in 2016 to deserve that nomination?!

Finals of the Europa League and League Cup are most likely things that are looked into. I know he didn't win any of them but the criteria isn't too big nowadays. I mean Pochettino is there for finishing 3rd.

Time to pull your head out of your arse Poch and start dealing with all the fucking obvious things that are wrong. Like Eriksen, like corners, like set pieces that go backwards, Hugo's kicking and so many more!

We'll be fine.

We missed our best centre half in Alderweireld. We were without our best left back in Rose today. We've been without Kane for half the season so far. We were without statistically our most creative player in Lamela and haven't ONCE played our best central midfield pairing in Dembele/Dier.

He'll realise this eventually and get the team that GOT us to the stage we're at now and that's a Champions League team fighting for a league.

Still our best bet as manager. Still has my 100% support and I am convinced we are on the edge of something really special.

Not got his problems to seek right now though.

I love Poch and what he has done to our team and the spirit. I think we forget that half our first team weren't on the pitch by the end of the night. In fact it's good we're having our bad spell at this stage of the season. While still being the only unbeaten team in the league.

I love Poch and what he has done to our team and the spirit. I think we forget that half our first team weren't on the pitch by the end of the night. In fact it's good we're having our bad spell at this stage of the season. While still being the only unbeaten team in the league.
We need to wind it in with this unbeaten shite. Getting 33% of the points we should against low ranking teams is nothing to blow about.

We need to wind it in with this unbeaten shite. Getting 33% of the points we should against low ranking teams is nothing to blow about.
Agreed it's frustrating that we're only getting draws but it shows how much of a solid defensive unit we have become. Yes, tonight was a joke but before Poch tonight's defensive display would've been the norm. Even considered quite tight.

We are currently toothless in attack but are still not losing. That is because of our defensive stability and it is nothing to be scoffed at.

In his latest interview he said he was disappointed and it's embarrassing for him. Said no one should blame the pitch or Wembley. Confirmed Dembele twisted his ankle and he thinks Kane and Alderweireld starting against Woolwich would be difficult.

In his latest interview he said he was disappointed and it's embarrassing for him. Said no one should blame the pitch or Wembley. Confirmed Dembele twisted his ankle and he thinks Kane and Alderweireld starting against Woolwich would be difficult.
Well that news about those three has really fucked my optimism

Shine tonight, but what a difference in that both his body language and my immediate assumption tells that the players let him down, rather than him having got it totally wrong. Such a difference from the feeling after losing under AVB.

Back
Top Bottom